Poll: What are your thoughts on transition? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I am planning full transition or have already started.
11.86%
11.86%
I would love to but various factors hold me back.
49.15%
49.15%
I don't have a clue.
6.78%
6.78%
I just want to grow breasts.
28.81%
28.81%
I think all of you are wacky.
3.39%
3.39%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Transition poll

So I have now read and watched for several years as various wonderful (and some less than wonderful) people have come and gone from this board. All left contributions to one degree or another. Most have posted their goals and situations at one time or another. And we have seen all kinds, from the dabblers, just here to see what it is about, to those passing through on their way to a full transition, and everything in between (a lot of in between, actually... LOL).
Now, with your kind indulgence, I would be curious to see a random sampling of current members showing how many of you lovely souls fall into which camp, and for what reason.
Hence, this poll!
If you are shy, you need not comment (though feel free if you so desire, of courseWink), but please do vote.
Are you set on a firm course toward full transition into the woman of your dreams? Are you absolutely not interested in that at all. Are you someone who would but that various factors hold you back from setting that course?
I am curious how our numbers stack up. Aren't you?

Shouldn't have included the "I think all of you are wacky" option. That's a surefire winner.

Hell, I was tempted to vote for it myself.

You may be right. Lol, but I kinda thought there are likely to be some here for whom that really is the best answer. And they might well be right.Tongue

If it wasn't for certain factors I would probably consider Transitioning, as things stand though, it just isn't in the cards.

The biggest factor holding me back, family. Not my parents or siblings, but my wife and kids. I don't Plan on doing much of anything till the kids are out of school. Which means 17 years. Sad
Second factor, money. Probably on everyone's list Huh
Third factor, I'm really still on the fence. I really enjoy sex with my wife. Blush

However... If money wasn't a factor I wouldn't hesitate to get a nose job, have my trachea/ Adam's apple "fixed", go through laser and electrolysis on my beard* and maybe some other facial work done. If money wasn't a factor what would I care what people think if I looked more femme?

Or, if I ended up on some government witness protection/relocation program, I would really change my identity. Big Grin

*the beard might get treated sooner when my cash flow is better

I think about transitioning a lot. I read about what it's all about. It's become more a part of my crossdreaming fantasies which are creeping more and more into my real life (crossdressing, feminization, and breast development). Six months ago I would never have guessed I'd be where I am today. It's shocking the changes that have occurred so quickly.

So even though I can't imagine actually transitioning to live as a woman full time, and have no plans to do so...

I haven't got a clue as to what the future will bring.

CK Huh

(15-01-2014, 04:17 PM)ClaraKay Wrote:  I think about transitioning a lot. I read about what it's all about. It's become more a part of my crossdreaming fantasies which are creeping more and more into my real life (crossdressing, feminization, and breast development). Six months ago I would never have guessed I'd be where I am today. It's shocking the changes that have occurred so quickly.

So even though I can't imagine actually transitioning to live as a woman full time, and have no plans to do so...

CK Huh

I don't want to scare ya, but that's about where I thought I was a year or so ago.

lol

(15-01-2014, 09:47 PM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  
(15-01-2014, 04:17 PM)ClaraKay Wrote:  I think about transitioning a lot. I read about what it's all about. It's become more a part of my crossdreaming fantasies which are creeping more and more into my real life (crossdressing, feminization, and breast development). Six months ago I would never have guessed I'd be where I am today. It's shocking the changes that have occurred so quickly.

CK Huh

I don't want to scare ya, but that's about where I thought I was a year or so ago.

lol

Yes, and every time you recount your trans adventures, I feel a twinge of envy. Wink

CK Smile

Well, I'm somewhat jealous of those of you with tolerant wives....

or boobs. or both. ;p

Heh hehTongueSmile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon