Poll: What are your thoughts on transition? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I am planning full transition or have already started.
11.86%
11.86%
I would love to but various factors hold me back.
49.15%
49.15%
I don't have a clue.
6.78%
6.78%
I just want to grow breasts.
28.81%
28.81%
I think all of you are wacky.
3.39%
3.39%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Transition poll

There is some sound advice here, Jessica. You have friends here. who care about you. Smile

Thank you everyone,

My heart feels like its in a vice when I look at my children. I know that I would be more miserable without them. And I can't imagine not having my wife by my side.

The thing is, I've come to except this feeling, this want and desire to be a woman. The desire to grow breast is what brought me here. But when we (my wife and I) talk about it (my GID) I always pull short and say, "No honey, I would never have SRS surgery, I couldn't do that. I just like to wear women's clothes and put on make up." Yet in my heart I am thinking, "Yes sweetie, but I need you too."

I see a therapist and it helps to talk about it. And you gals are a great support too. I haven't been 100% upfront with her about my current state of mind. I don't know when the right time is. With the kids we have so few moments to ourselves...

I better buy extra Kleenex this week.

Thanks for all the advice.

I'm not going to change teams..... I'm happy enough being able to emulate either gender when ever I wish.....

(20-01-2014, 04:19 AM)Jessica Leigh Wrote:  Thank you everyone,

My heart feels like its in a vice when I look at my children. I know that I would be more miserable without them. And I can't imagine not having my wife by my side.

The thing is, I've come to except this feeling, this want and desire to be a woman. The desire to grow breast is what brought me here. But when we (my wife and I) talk about it (my GID) I always pull short and say, "No honey, I would never have SRS surgery, I couldn't do that. I just like to wear women's clothes and put on make up." Yet in my heart I am thinking, "Yes sweetie, but I need you too."

I see a therapist and it helps to talk about it. And you gals are a great support too. I haven't been 100% upfront with her about my current state of mind. I don't know when the right time is. With the kids we have so few moments to ourselves...

I better buy extra Kleenex this week.

Thanks for all the advice.

Jessica,

The next time the subject comes up, instead of saying (or after saying), "No honey, I would never have SRS surgery, I couldn't do that. I just like to wear women's clothes and put on make up.", calmly and very nicely ask something like, "how would you feel about it if I did?" At least that way you'd know how she felt about it and if she said she'd be okay with and still be there for you, you could be more open about bringing it up to her that you actually DO want to transition.
Good luck! Take care!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon