Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Random Thoughts (GI)

(05-11-2014, 03:05 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  
(04-11-2014, 05:56 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  For those who live in the colder parts of the world, have you seen or bought any unisex/feminine winter gear lately? I've been thinking of getting a pair of ear muffs, but I'm undecided at this point.

Meh, I Prefer my Fur Lined "Mad Bomber" hat Wink

I wasn't thinking along the lines of "Antarctica" cold Wink, but rather around zero degrees or slightly below.

(04-11-2014, 05:56 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  For those who live in the colder parts of the world, have you seen or bought any unisex/feminine winter gear lately? I've been thinking of getting a pair of ear muffs, but I'm undecided at this point.

Sometimes I'll wear Hooters girls tights under my pants. Sometimes I also wear leg warmers!

(05-11-2014, 04:11 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  
(05-11-2014, 03:05 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  

Meh, I Prefer my Fur Lined "Mad Bomber" hat Wink

I wasn't thinking along the lines of "Antarctica" cold Wink, but rather around zero degrees or slightly below.

they are fine for anything 20F or lower, tad warm for 32F though.

And the snow is officially here! That means puffy winter clothes and jackets that can conceal just about anything worn underneath Tongue

Which also means it's super easy to dress en-femme underneath guy clothes, for those of us who are completely un-passable, lol

(09-11-2014, 10:11 PM)GamerGuy Wrote:  And the snow is officially here! That means puffy winter clothes and jackets that can conceal just about anything worn underneath Tongue

Which also means it's super easy to dress en-femme underneath guy clothes, for those of us who are completely un-passable, lol
At least until you have to take them off once you get inside.

(10-11-2014, 01:33 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  
(09-11-2014, 10:11 PM)GamerGuy Wrote:  And the snow is officially here! That means puffy winter clothes and jackets that can conceal just about anything worn underneath Tongue

Or when the weather warms up and you have to choose between continuing the underdressing or giving it up for a number of months.

(10-11-2014, 01:52 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  
(10-11-2014, 01:33 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  

Or when the weather warms up and you have to choose between continuing the underdressing or giving it up for a number of months.
Yes, I know, but I meant, while it's still cold out, you can only continue the farce for so long. If you work in a place where you're VERY active, you'll sweat away to nothing if you wear the winter clothes inside all day.
Tell ya what, though. As of last week, I've had to start wearing compression stockings and I have them all in skin tone, so it KINDA looks like I'm wearing a pair of knee-high tights with my shorts (It's still warm enough for shorts), and, it's kind of freeing, in that, people are now used to (or getting used to) me wearing these, so, if I WANT to, I can gradually start wearing stuff that's more fem and they PROBABLY won't think much of it. Even in the homophobic place where I work!

(10-11-2014, 01:59 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  Yes, I know, but I meant, while it's still cold out, you can only continue the farce for so long. If you work in a place where you're VERY active, you'll sweat away to nothing if you wear the winter clothes inside all day.
Tell ya what, though. As of last week, I've had to start wearing compression stockings and I have them all in skin tone, so it KINDA looks like I'm wearing a pair of knee-high tights with my shorts (It's still warm enough for shorts), and, it's kind of freeing, in that, people are now used to (or getting used to) me wearing these, so, if I WANT to, I can gradually start wearing stuff that's more fem and they PROBABLY won't think much of it. Even in the homophobic place where I work!

Many years ago I had a job that was purely outdoors, and underdressing on the job was it's own thrill. Nylon stockings under a pair of guy jeans also helps keep you warm out there in the dead of winter Tongue

On a different note, I remember while working that same job, a not-so-passable TG came along and I made her day by greeting her with "Hello Miss, welcome to ______" She leaned over towards her GG friend and said "Oh I LIKE him!" Later that day my supervisor said they've been receiving a lot of positive input in my name. I guess one good turn deserves another, huh?

(10-11-2014, 02:15 AM)GamerGuy Wrote:  
(10-11-2014, 01:59 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  Yes, I know, but I meant, while it's still cold out, you can only continue the farce for so long. If you work in a place where you're VERY active, you'll sweat away to nothing if you wear the winter clothes inside all day.

Many years ago I had a job that was purely outdoors, and underdressing on the job was it's own thrill. Nylon stockings under a pair of guy jeans also helps keep you warm out there in the dead of winter Tongue

On a different note, I remember while working that same job, a not-so-passable TG came along and I made her day by greeting her with "Hello Miss, welcome to ______" She leaned over towards her GG friend and said "Oh I LIKE him!" Later that day my supervisor said they've been receiving a lot of positive input in my name. I guess one good turn deserves another, huh?

Yeah, I know! One day, in the dead of winter, I walked across the river with a school friend of mine and was surprised by the amount of women walking around in mini skirts and pantyhose in such frigid weather so I asked her how girls can walk around in what is basically shorts with no crotch. (Girls are ALWAYS complaining about how cold they are, even when it's really nice and warm out!!) She didn't understand it either!! She always wore jeans! But, a few years later when I stared wearing pantyhose and mini skirts on stage, and in the winter, had/wanted to go outside like that with my drums top load them into the car, the pantyhose actually kept my legs warm!!

Yes it does! Last night I was at Wally-World (Wal-Mart) and the cashier was VERY helpful to the two people in front of me and the one directly in front of me told the manager, who just happened to be standing right there, how nice that cashier has been and praised her quite a bit!!

(10-11-2014, 02:48 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  
(10-11-2014, 02:15 AM)GamerGuy Wrote:  

Yeah, I know! One day, in the dead of winter, I walked across the river with a school friend of mine and was surprised by the amount of women walking around in mini skirts and pantyhose in such frigid weather so I asked her how girls can walk around in what is basically shorts with no crotch. (Girls are ALWAYS complaining about how cold they are, even when it's really nice and warm out!!) She didn't understand it either!! She always wore jeans! But, a few years later when I stared wearing pantyhose and mini skirts on stage, and in the winter, had/wanted to go outside like that with my drums top load them into the car, the pantyhose actually kept my legs warm!!

Yes it does! Last night I was at Wally-World (Wal-Mart) and the cashier was VERY helpful to the two people in front of me and the one directly in front of me told the manager, who just happened to be standing right there, how nice that cashier has been and praised her quite a bit!!

When I was young, wild and free I used to ride sports bikes. In the winter I always wore tights under my leathers for warmth and I would say 90% of the riders I knew did. Sometimes I would have 3 or even 4 pairs on. Going for a pee was an adventure as the zip on the leathers stopped just below the navel. Then I had body armour and tights to deal with. lol

Last year I was doing a lot of work outside over winter in all weathers so I looked for some warm tights. Found some 600 denier micro fleece lined tights that were so good I re-ordered 12 more. They are the pinnacle of luxury, so warm and incredibly comfortable.

Denita

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon