Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Random Thoughts (GI)

(10-11-2014, 04:28 AM)Denita Wrote:  When I was young, wild and free I used to ride sports bikes. In the winter I always wore tights under my leathers for warmth and I would say 90% of the riders I knew did. Sometimes I would have 3 or even 4 pairs on. Going for a pee was an adventure as the zip on the leathers stopped just below the navel. Then I had body armour and tights to deal with. lol

Last year I was doing a lot of work outside over winter in all weathers so I looked for some warm tights. Found some 600 denier micro fleece lined tights that were so good I re-ordered 12 more. They are the pinnacle of luxury, so warm and incredibly comfortable.

Denita

I'll have to make a mental note of that, I just like to wear pantyhose. I have a few pair of Hue tights that I bought 20 years ago and STILL haven't even taken out of the package! The notion of earing them was strong when I bought them, but never found a situation where fluorescent pink tights would work great.
What I find really strange is that, when I was little, like 5 years old, mom used to have to FORCE me to wear tights to go out in the snow and I HATED wearing them!!!! We called them, leggings, or legging's. Now, as much as I'd LOVE to wear them, mom would have a FIT and make fun of me for it!! Lol.
Which reminds me, I guess I should go up and shave `em before I go to bed tonight.

Just got back in from shoveling away a ton of snow while underdressed, and I have to say I was quite warm Big Grin

Onleh mai faeth ith num
(only my face is numb)

P.S. : Forms don't cooperate when you're moving your arms around a lot. You find out later that one of your titties has turned upside down.Tongue

(11-11-2014, 03:17 PM)GamerGuy Wrote:  Just got back in from shoveling away a ton of snow while underdressed, and I have to say I was quite warm Big Grin

Onleh mai faeth ith num
(only my face is numb)

P.S. : Forms don't cooperate when you're moving your arms around a lot. You find out later that one of your titties has turned upside down.Tongue

Maybe you need to glue them on. Blush

(11-11-2014, 03:20 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  Maybe you need to glue them on. Blush

my glue-on expensive ones have a rip, and I don't have the heart to throw them away just yet.

The set I use are self adhesive, and the adhesive is getting a bit worn out. because of the adhesive, I can't use glues so I'm stuck with what I got. (for now? NBE hurry upBig Grin)

(11-11-2014, 03:17 PM)GamerGuy Wrote:  Just got back in from shoveling away a ton of snow while underdressed, and I have to say I was quite warm Big Grin

Onleh mai faeth ith num
(only my face is numb)

YEAH!! I KNOW!! That sucks!!! Only way to combat that is to use the kind you glue on or grow your own.

(11-11-2014, 04:28 PM)GamerGuy Wrote:  
(11-11-2014, 03:20 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  Maybe you need to glue them on. Blush

my glue-on expensive ones have a rip, and I don't have the heart to throw them away just yet.

The set I use are self adhesive, and the adhesive is getting a bit worn out. because of the adhesive, I can't use glues so I'm stuck with what I got. (for now? NBE hurry upBig Grin)

when the self adhesive wears out sometimes you can use spirit gum as a temporary fix to make them stick better.

btw, can we see a larger version of your avitar? (i'm a big FFVII Fan and remember that part of the game well) Big Grin

Major props to you Lenneth, for recognizing the game and scene!

Your reward Tongue

[Image: Miss_Cloud_by_Patka91.jpg]

(12-11-2014, 07:08 AM)GamerGuy Wrote:  Major props to you Lenneth, for recognizing the game and scene!

Your avatar is from FFVII? I had no idea. I didn't recognize it because I haven't played the game much. I'm a huge FFVIII fan though, and there isn't any crossdressing in it. Even if I did recognize Cloud and Aerith, I would've thought it was fan art, not something based from the actual game.

(12-11-2014, 01:58 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  Your avatar is from FFVII? I had no idea. I didn't recognize it because I haven't played the game much. I'm a huge FFVIII fan though, and there isn't any crossdressing in it. Even if I did recognize Cloud and Aerith, I would've thought it was fan art, not something based from the actual game.

Yep, there's a part where you need to crossdress to get into "The Don's Mansion"
Here's a video of it for ya Big Grin

Thanks! He seems like the perfect character to dress as for Halloween. Big Grin

Why couldn't Square put Squall in a similar situation? Dodgy

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon