Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Random Thoughts (GI)

Hey, gang, I was just working on some college basketball magazines at work today (we assemble books and magazines, among other things on paper) and was noticing how all the girls in the pictures that are in basketball teams look as if they have no tits at all!! So, I was thinking that, as that's the case (and MAYBE they're wearing jog bras under their team shirts, too), any of you that are starting to have trouble hiding your girls can do the same to keep them completely hidden.
Hope this helps.

(13-11-2014, 01:44 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  Why couldn't Square put Squall in a similar situation? Dodgy

My mistake, they did for a minor character in FFVIII.

Quote:An unnamed minor character can be encountered in a bar at Dollet; during conversation, there is strong implication the character is a transvestite. The player character Squall Leonhart is given the option to ask if he is really a woman. If Squall asks this, the character becomes paranoid and wonders how he knew

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(13-11-2014, 04:21 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  
(13-11-2014, 01:44 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  Why couldn't Square put Squall in a similar situation? Dodgy

My mistake, they did for a minor character in FFVIII.

Quote:An unnamed minor character can be encountered in a bar at Dollet; during conversation, there is strong implication the character is a transvestite. The player character Squall Leonhart is given the option to ask if he is really a woman. If Squall asks this, the character becomes paranoid and wonders how he knew

lol, totally forgot about that.

(13-11-2014, 03:12 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  any of you that are starting to have trouble hiding your girls can do the same to keep them completely hidden.

I WISH I had that problem!

Quote:flamesabers lol, totally forgot about that

oh hell I forgot about that as well!
FFVII is the most unforgettable of the series to me, so excuse me for my forgetting parts of FFVIII Sad

Now I want to play through both of them, even though I recently picked up X and XII from a Goodwill and haven't finished either yet lol.

(13-11-2014, 06:26 AM)GamerGuy Wrote:  
(13-11-2014, 03:12 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  any of you that are starting to have trouble hiding your girls can do the same to keep them completely hidden.

I WISH I had that problem!

Once you get enough breast development, the projection becomes undeniable I think, especially when you're only wearing a t-shirt on top. Tongue

As for Final Fantasy VIII, even I forgot about that scene. It's easy to forget about interactions that are completely optional and aren't a part of the story line or a side-quest. Now, if Square had made this character the "Queen of Cards" or someone, I think he/she would be much more memorable. There are other good interactions available in Dollet, such as two kids calling Squall "Mister" or "Lady" if you're Selphie before going to the missile base, even though they're both only 17.

You know, I just thought of a way Square putting Squall in a cross-gender situation. In the Card Club Sidequest, Quisitis is the secret King of the club. Perhaps after Squall beats Quisitis, she could tell him it's a tradition for the leader of the club to assume the title of the opposite sex to keep one's identity concealed. So the leadership of the Card Club would transfer from King Quistis to Queen Squall. After all, who would suspect Squall to be the queen of the club, anymore than Quistis to be the king of it? Big Grin

Now I'm in the mood to write some fanfiction. Shy

I had a look at those pictures again today (we set the book up yesterday, but didn't actually run it until this morning) and in one of those pictures, the girl even had her shirt tucked into her shorts and you STILL couldn't tell she had tits!! In another picture, they had a double image on one page, the girl was in her basketball uniform and you couldn't see her tits at all!! Right beside her was a picture of her in a white evening gown and she had a HUGE pair of tits that defy gravity!! My favourite kind!! So, if one of those shirts can hide her DD's, they can surely hide anything smaller.

I've been looking into compression tops, but still too early for me to bother with anything Sad

(15-11-2014, 05:41 AM)GamerGuy Wrote:  I've been looking into compression tops, but still too early for me to bother with anything Sad

doesn't hurt to have 1 or 2 handy for when you reach the point of needing them though

(15-11-2014, 05:41 AM)GamerGuy Wrote:  I've been looking into compression tops, but still too early for me to bother with anything Sad

I haven't tried compression tops, but here's my experience with sports bras.

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=16416

(11-09-2013, 12:27 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  I realize now that a sports bra is much more successful with "smooshing boobs" and hiding the pointiness, rather than eliminating the projection altogether. I guess my breasts must have grown since I last tried this. Oh well, I hope this is a useful comparison.

As this is random thoughts, I'd like to post one:
I was at the deli counter today and there was a VERY tall woman in front of me. She was at LEAST as tall as me (6' 9"), and, by her voice, I pretty much read her as a trans-sister. Anybody not knowing what to listen or look for would've never caught it, though.
I didn't want to let her know that she'd been read, so, I never bothered to talk to her, but I wanted to at least ask her where she gets her clothes, because if SHE can find girl clothes to fit HER, I should be able to do so, too!! I think I might've also liked to have her as a fried, but, again, I didn't want her to know she'd been read.
Come to think of it, how DOES one not passing as fem just walk up to another who IS and try to start a friendly conversation and let the one who passes know you know, but, at the same time, have no problem at all with it?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon