Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Random Thoughts (GI)

Ah, HM, Sarah! Good girl!Tongue
Doodle, you don't know the half of it! I have numerous pairs of girl jeans (most all of which are skinny jeans) We are fortunate right now in that fashion is pushing men's clothing styles into more traditionally feminine areas. Skinny jeans and lower necklines are part of that but there is a lot more. Admittedly, at 6'3" I don't have too many people mistaking me for female. We are most of us not as obviously female as is Sarah, lucky lass that she is. Rolleyes
But for me the trick is in fabric and fit, style and color. I wear pretty much a very limited color palette, heavy on black and grey and shades thereof. Or dark blue. But I use a variety of feminine fits and fabrics. Tight skinny jeans, with a loose rayon ( I love rayon!) short sleeved top. I love big loose soft sweaters. Here is one I love...
( http://prepsterpunk.com/shit-you-should-...arge_flex/ )
I wear that open and the way it hangs is lovely and very feminine.
Personally, I like a weird cross between feminine and punk.
Scarves are also great. There are a lot of different styles that are designed often for women but these days we can get away with them. Infinity scarves are an example. I love those, and in slightly warmer weather will wear one over just a t-shirt. Arab scarves (shemagh) are also really cool. I have a couple of those.
( http://hypebeast.com/forums/general-fash...sion/82580 )
There are also lots of other sweaters on the market right now with big loose roll neck collars and these have a very feminine feel about them but will not set off bells for most people.
I try to look at the clothes worn by the young women I think look really good and hip. Often they have borrowed styles from men but they wear them very tight and fitted (blazers cut shorter and tighter than men would wear for example) I just borrow the same looks back again but retain the tight fitted feel.
My wife jokes that I have more clothing than she does. Might be amusing if she knew how many bags of actual female clothing I had purged from my possession over the years. She also jokes that she cannot tell a lot of my clothes from those belonging to my seventeen year old daughter. Sigh... she is right.
I think I get away with the edginess in my clothing because I am very slender though tall, and I work in a "creative field". And a lot of people guess I am younger that I am. Or so they say...LOL
Only pretty as you feel....Tongue heh heh heh
Whoa, I wrote a book again.Rolleyes
I really must stop doing this...
I hope this helps!

Thanks for the fashion tips, Samantha. Good stuff.

CK Smile

I wanted to convey my thoughts and this thread is the most appropriate! (Thanks flamesabers)

What a fraternity this has become!!, heartfelt, humorous, inspirational, motivational,

Blah, Blah, don't get all blubbery on me! Angry

Now get back to growing them boobies Tongue

xx's your mistress, lol

Ahem, Lotus, dear, may we say "sorority" instead?Tongue

(28-01-2014, 02:33 AM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Ahem, Lotus, dear, may we say "sorority" instead?Tongue

Haven't you ever seen, "Sorority Boys"???

(28-01-2014, 02:33 AM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Ahem, Lotus, dear, may we say "sorority" instead?Tongue

Oops! Of course, where's my head!, thanks sis! Tongue

To answer Flame's initial question, no doubt in my mind, PM! If you have read my post on the Gender Dysphoria thread you know why. Being Bigender, I want to have the best of both worlds. To me, that would be upper female and lower male.

Oh goody, more clothes links! Thank you one and all!!! One site I have ordered quite a bit from in the past is Penney's... I know, BUTT, you can find TALL women's clothes at a reasonable price there.

Sarah, that is so very cool, "Ma'am!!!" If only....

This is so weird, I had to share it...
Edit: never mind...cant get the link to work. But it was an article about Thai women, afraid of assault, wearing pants that clearly show the shape of a large, erect...well, you get the idea.LOL
Weird.

(28-01-2014, 05:35 AM)Lisa Lou Wrote:  To answer Flame's initial question, no doubt in my mind, PM! If you have read my post on the Gender Dysphoria thread you know why. Being Bigender, I want to have the best of both worlds. To me, that would be upper female and lower male.

Lisa, you greedy butch bitch you. Are you my brother or my sister? Huh

You're bending your gender into a pretzel! Big Grin

Oh, well, I can love you both,

Clara Wink

(28-01-2014, 03:13 PM)ClaraKay Wrote:  
(28-01-2014, 05:35 AM)Lisa Lou Wrote:  To answer Flame's initial question, no doubt in my mind, PM! If you have read my post on the Gender Dysphoria thread you know why. Being Bigender, I want to have the best of both worlds. To me, that would be upper female and lower male.

Lisa, you greedy butch bitch you. Are you my brother or my sister? Huh

You're bending your gender into a pretzel! Big Grin

Oh, well, I can love you both,

Clara Wink

ROFLMAO Clara...

Seriously, Clara, sweetheart, I can be whatever your fantasy (or mine) of the moment is. That is what I love about my dual role! Tongue

Maybe I should submit GBB as a new subcategory of Gender Dysphoria to the DSM folks!

Pretzel... now that conjures up some visualizations that I'm sure will drive Sammy right to her lingerie drawer for a dry pair! Big Grin

My whole life I have easily shifted from what we know as traditional male thoughts and actions to traditional female, but to me they were just me being me, until someone pointed out to me that I was acting feminine, or like a bitch. (once my breasts start budding will I then be a shape shifter?)

Sexually, I love being treated as both a man and woman by my lover, and also moving from the submissive role to a more dominant and back again. I also enjoy the same in a social situation, when a man holds a door open for me, I want to pat him on the cheek (either one) and thank him for being such a gentleman. He sees a guy that he is just being considerate to, I see someone treating me like a lady. It is my perception, and that is what I like.

That is why I have long thought this Neanderthal societal view of specific gender roles is insane. No one is 100% male or 100% female in their personality traits, thoughts, and actions 100% of the time! I applaud every gurl reading this who is not afraid to step outside of someone else's narrow definition of gender and sexuality. Yes, by my plumbing, I am male, but in my heart, my psyche, my brain, I am both male and female, and the lines are more often than not blurred.

Why is it that an individual is thought of as a freak if they identify 80% of the time with their non-bio gender? Who made those fucking rules? Remember Jack Benny? How he would cross his arms, with the palm of one hand holding his cheek and saying in that inimitable way, "Well!" Compare him to Andrew Dice Clay (who I'm sure is compensating in his persona for something!)...

Okay, I've rambled enough.

Love,
Lisa, the GBB Wink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon