Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Random Thoughts (GI)

Sorry, I was changing...did I miss something?

(28-01-2014, 05:31 PM)Lisa Lou Wrote:  Sexually, I love being treated as both a man and woman by my lover, and also moving from the submissive role to a more dominant and back again. I also enjoy the same in a social situation, when a man holds a door open for me, I want to pat him on the cheek (either one) and thank him for being such a gentleman. He sees a guy that he is just being considerate to, I see someone treating me like a lady. It is my perception, and that is what I like.

It took me several minutes to read through your last post, Lisa. My vision was obscured with tears of laughter and love.

There was a lot I wanted to respond to in your post, but, since I need to get some stuff done today, picked up on the snippet above, as most interesting.

I have noticed changes in myself since freeing my inner woman to the extent I have. There are times when I have allowed her to show through my tough (for me) male facade.

Like the other day my neighbor saw me shoveling the drive and decided to wheel his snowblower over to help clear the massive drifts. As he finished I waved and caught myself just before uttering, "Thanks, Brian, you're a doll!" Blush

I was watching TV the other night with DW. Some nights I do it en femme (so relaxing!) and I'd often sit with my legs curled up under me like women often do. Well, that night I was in total male drab, but when I sat down, I curled my legs up under me! When I realized my mistake, I quickly uncurled and stretched my legs out and placed my feet on the coffee table to complete the male image. Big Grin

I'm not as comfortable mixing my genders as you, Lisa.

So watch out, girls. The gender police are out there watching with a thousand eyes during those unguarded moments. Dodgy

Clara Smile

Fuck them, Clara! (Well, figuratively)

I have, as we all have I think, been giving this lots of thought lately. I was always a rock and roll kind of person, but I particularly loved those heady days back in the late sixties and early seventies with Bowie, and TRex and Jagger blurring the gender lines... wearing overtly feminine gear while still retaining obviously male sexuality. I still love that concept. I think in all my ramblings about clothing, part of me is still trying to recapture some of that rebeliousness. Hee hee

(28-01-2014, 06:19 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Fuck them, Clara! (Well, figuratively)

(Or NOT!)

Ambiguous, little ol' me???Rolleyes

(28-01-2014, 06:27 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  I have, as we all have I think, been giving this lots of thought lately. I was always a rock and roll kind of person, but I particularly loved those heady days back in the late sixties and early seventies with Bowie, and TRex and Jagger blurring the gender lines... wearing overtly feminine gear while still retaining obviously male sexuality. I still love that concept. I think in all my ramblings about clothing, part of me is still trying to recapture some of that rebeliousness. Hee hee

How about Boy George, Sammie? Big Grin

ClaraSmile

No, oh Gawd, no! Yechhh, or as Sarah likes to say...icky, icky, icky
He could not even sing well, and he was so unattractive...shoot, I'm being bitchy, aren't I? Sorry Rolleyes
This might be a better topic for still ANOTHER thread....tee hee

This question is directed towards those who are single, but I suppose the married ones can answer as well. How would you feel about dating a genetic female who has a leaning towards the male gender? Would you sort of feel a kinship with such a person? Or do you think such a relationship would be untenable?

Well, married here, but I will answer anyways, so take it for what its worth, cause I am not available..Rolleyes
But, if I was...tee hee...for me, the gender is irrelevent. It is all about the eyes, the heart and if they are fun to be with... and of course, whether they are turned on by me, since that is always an aphrodisiac...Tongue

(08-02-2014, 12:49 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  This question is directed towards those who are single, but I suppose the married ones can answer as well. How would you feel about dating a genetic female who has a leaning towards the male gender? Would you sort of feel a kinship with such a person? Or do you think such a relationship would be untenable?

I wouldn't have a problem with that if the GG was feminine in appearance. Being a bit butch would be welcome in the bedroom. She would have to give ground otherwise, though. I'm a bit of an anachronism. I mean that I have some old fashioned ideas about wanting to wear the pants in the family. Right -- pants in the family room, but a skirt in the bedroom. Big Grin

Clara Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon