Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Random Thoughts (GI)

(08-02-2014, 12:49 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  This question is directed towards those who are single, but I suppose the married ones can answer as well. How would you feel about dating a genetic female who has a leaning towards the male gender? Would you sort of feel a kinship with such a person? Or do you think such a relationship would be untenable?

Nice question Flame. That's an easy answer for me. I have always been attracted to GGs who were very feminine in appearance, yet had a strong, if not domineering, personality. That shouldn't be surprising if you've read my post in the Mothers thread, or a couple of others. I am exceptionally turned on sexually by a woman who has a strong personality, and is domineering in the bedroom. From my experience, having been in numerous relationships with women with those traits, is that sooner or later, most take their dominant personality to a level where it is demanding and controlling, and THAT, my dear, is untenable and unacceptable to me. Sad

My current SO identifies herself as somewhat androgenous. We make decisions together and after discussing, more than unilaterally. She definitely is the more aggressive when it comes to sexual intimacy, and has less need for emotional intimacy (both in large part due to being abused as a child), where I am more submissive in the bedroom (living room, kitchen, bathroom, wherever! Tongue ), and have a much greater need for emotional intimacy than she does.

My one experience with a TS woman, was wonderful, as she retained some her dominate male characteristics, and allowed me to take a more submissive role, whether I was in male mode or 'en femme.' It was one of the most satisfying experiences I have ever had. Unfortunately for a plethora of reasons, one of them being distance, it never grew into a relationship.

Wow! That was a revelation... nice to get it out! Thanks Flame! Wink

XOOX,
LL

Is it or should it be surprising, that so many on this board report feeling more comfortable taking the submissive role in sexual relationships? What does that tell us?

(08-02-2014, 06:14 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Is it or should it be surprising, that so many on this board report feeling more comfortable taking the submissive role in sexual relationships? What does that tell us?

I think it confirms the existence of a significant female component to our gender identities. But, wanting to take the submissive role in the bedroom seems to be independent of personality in general. Although I don't have a controlling personality, I react badly at attempts to be controlled, and because my wife understands and even welcomes that, we have a good marriage on balance.

I think it comes down to who feels comfortable taking the initiative when it comes to sexual matters. All I can say is that I'm always more aroused by being seduced than by being the seducer. Surprisingly, now that my true nature is out in the open, my wife is more amorously expressive. To my delight, she initiates intimacy more than ever before. Tongue

Clara Smile

So, in the fashion show thread, ear rings where just mentioned. The unwritten gender rule, apparently, is that guys get one, girls get two. Really? I know that used to be the case but has it changed in the last several years? I see guys (mostly younger) with both ears pierced. I'd really like to get both my ears pierced now that it wouldn't be so obvious because of my lengthening hair. What say all of you? Is both ears for guys the current trend? Acceptable or frowned upon? Or am I unaware of what it means non verbally to have BOTH ears pierced?

Kari,

I would like to say guys having pierced ears is becoming more acceptable. Every once in a while I see a guy with both ears pierced, but it's not a common sight for me. Ultimately though, I think it depends on your environment. Obviously, ultra-conservative places that frown on guys having long hair wouldn't be a good place to visit with pierced ears. Other than perhaps being gay, I'm not sure what it would mean for a guy to have both ears pierced. When it comes to body art, tattoos are more of my thing than pierced ears.

On a totally different note, it seems like it's becoming more common for me to forget to shave in the morning. I usually still remind myself before I go to work though. It's like my mind/body is losing the association to shave in the morning, despite doing this since puberty hit me. Shy

Flame - i have never needed to shave daily. My beard had always been thin. I love having that freshly shaved smooth feel, but if I miss a day or two it is barely noticeable.
On the other hand, Kari, I am about ready to have both ears pierced...hee hee
Smile 

If i knew what i know now and had the access to herbs and nbe tool as a young man i would have be living as a girl in my youth but its never to late to start i could still be a hottie at 50 lol

I just have to wonder, why would anyone here be too concerned with conventional wisdom, be it earrings or other things, when we all are being quite un-conventional in most other things?

One earring on a guy used to mean he was gay, (or queer if you lived in Texas, or a fag if you lived in Kansas). It also used to matter which ear you wore the single earring in. Does that mean that a guy who only wore one, but in the wrong ear, wasn't quite sure what he was?

My wife pierced mine about 15 years ago. Got a few looks, but, hey, they do come in pairs, so why not? If the thought embarrasses you, just get some inconspicuous little silver or gold ball stud types. And wear them ALL the time in public!! You'll quickly become less self-conscious. Then you can switch them out for your "girly" fun times. Believe me, the first time you wear some long danglies, it will be a wonderful feeling. Almost erotic!! Big Grin Myself, I wouldn't be caught with anything less than 3" long. My personal favorite is a pair of ruby and silver ones that are long enough to tickle my shoulders, and have a matching necklace. (Thank you Sweetie).

Like a lot of things, and the girls already know this, earrings are an expression of oneself, your mood, as well as the clothing you happen to have on at the time. They're not a one-kind-fits-all-occasions kind of thing. The good thing is, though, that once you have them pierced, you'll be looking for more pairs. and, yes, that's another thing I have too many of. Strangely, my wife has gotten me a few real gold pairs, but I hardly wear them, except for the 3" hoops. I kinda worry that I'll break or lose one. So far, though, I've only damaged one, in bed. A whole other story.

get 'em pierced. Both of them. You'll never look back, and as with so many other things, you'll wonder why you didn't do it sooner. What does it mean when a guy has both ears pierced? Does it really matter? That seems to be one hang-up that none of here should have.

(19-02-2014, 05:18 AM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  On the other hand, Kari, I am about ready to have both ears pierced...hee hee

I'm about 80% ready now and expect I'll be 100% by mid summer. I've mentioned it to my wife and got little to no response for or against. We're both from, and in very conservative circles so I don't think it's anything either of us want to jump into. Having long hair to slightly conceal it is important. I'll let you know before I do it in case you want to do it "with" me Sammie.

(19-02-2014, 05:45 AM)PattiJT Wrote:  I just have to wonder, why would anyone here be too concerned with conventional wisdom, be it earrings or other things, when we all are being quite un-conventional in most other things?

I was thinking the same thing when I wrote my question. What do I care? ...I don't. Still I was curious what others thought. I'm past the point of caring if I come across feminine.

...Good to hear from you again Patti. Seems you've been quite for a while. (me too I guess).

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon