Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Stop for reality check?

Be careful what you wish for.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/regajha/things-t...y-never-do

I hope my wife will be that supportive some day!

A number of us take breaks regularly, some for extended periods. I have done so in the past. It has never changed my goals or how I feel about what I have accomplished.

(17-01-2014, 09:38 PM)sfem Wrote:  A number of us take breaks regularly, some for extended periods. I have done so in the past. It has never changed my goals or how I feel about what I have accomplished.

That's comforting to hear, Sfem. I think I will schedule a break. Is there a particular point in one's program where a break is most useful? Every 3 months? Every 6 months? And what about the length of a break? I take one week breaks now every month, but I'm talking about an extended break, like a month maybe?

CK Smile

(18-01-2014, 12:55 AM)ClaraKay Wrote:  
(17-01-2014, 09:38 PM)sfem Wrote:  A number of us take breaks regularly, some for extended periods. I have done so in the past. It has never changed my goals or how I feel about what I have accomplished.

That's comforting to hear, Sfem. I think I will schedule a break. Is there a particular point in one's program where a break is most useful? Every 3 months? Every 6 months? And what about the length of a break? I take one week breaks now every month, but I'm talking about an extended break, like a month maybe?

CK Smile

For me three weeks with no PM is enough to lose volume which is both noticeable and measurable. Personally I wouldn't voluntarily go more than about 10-14 days on zero PM.
Having said that, my growth stopped about 2years ago and I'm just trying to hang on to what I've got, so it is fat that comes and goes in this situation.

Yes, Pansy, that is my fear as well. I have never taken a break but I am starting one today. After three years plus I figure I am due. But I doubt I will take more than a week. At my age I may have all the size I will ever get, but we will see...

Clara,

Although I'm new to the forum, I'm not new to NBE or dealing with my sexuality. You are certainly lucky (I hope you know how much) to have a spouse that understands, is supportive, and even humorous. That's very rare. For me, the decision to move past my binge and purge TG mentality has been to finally accept and be comfortable with both my male and female sides and see how they complement each other. It took a very long time for me to get to this place, but I'm finally comfortable in my own skin, and that feels good.

Best of luck on the break period. I'll be watching to see how that goes, as I'll probably want to include that in my routine, too.

All the best,
Lisa

(18-01-2014, 04:00 PM)Lisa Lou Wrote:  It took a very long time for me to get to this place, but I'm finally comfortable in my own skin, and that feels good.

Oh my, I couldn't agree more, Lisa! And , you know, the longer I'm on my NBE program, the more comfortable in my skin I become (I just wish it had less hair! Big Grin).

It makes me wonder where this winding road ends up. Nirvana? LOL

CK Smile

for me, the minor "second thoughts" seem to be normal.. When they get strong, I take it as a sign to back off and take a break.
A typical scenario has been 6 to 12 weeks at or near my top dose, some "what the hell?" thinking, ramp down over 3 to 5 days, off for 5 to 10 days, and ramp back up over 5 to 7 days.
I've found that following my gut seems to be good policy... I'm usually rewarded with a growth spurt, starting within a week or two after being back up to my full doses.

I just finished off a 10 day break and have been back up to full dose for about a week, and I have already noted signs of increase - a little more heaviness, and definite depth between the girls - signs not there before the break. Budding soreness is also just kicking in again.

Short breaks are a little closer to cycling - a 5 day break is barely enough for the budding sensations to subside, and they are usually back after the ramp up.

I always go into a break recognizing the possibility that I may not come back from it, but I'm old enough to know that "never say never" is also good policy!

-j

I have been following this site for some time though I have not gotten involved with the threads, but I saw this and decided to share my somewhat recent experience on stopping and restarting. A little background info; 3 years on 2000mg of PM and I am 38B (small B). I started budding after a few months on, this lasted for a month or so and then slowly subsided, itchy feelings continued throughout the entire time.
I decided to take a break last year in may but not totally, 500mg PM a day. I took this break for a few reasons. I restarted at the end of September, starting with 1000mg a day and went back up to 2000mg. After a couple of weeks the itching returned and then a couple of weeks later the "oh my god my nipples really are sore", a couple of weeks later the not behind my nipples was the size of a grape and became a golf ball size over the next few weeks. The pain was not good but I knew what it meant and I was loving it. The budding and the pain continued till the past week and it is subsiding.
My breasts are much fuller and certainly look more feminine. I often wonder if the break caused this new growth or was it a bad batch of ainteral, any thoughts.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon