Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

guess this bra size

I am just curious what all of you think the size of these breast are? Or more exactly, what size bra is used here? Just want to know what others guesstimate the size is.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I'd guess 38, possibly 40, B cup. Padded, since I see no nipples. Hard to really guess with your tummy sucked in. Close?

34C. COULD be a B, but it also COULD be a D!

38C !

I wouldn't say any bigger than 34 in the band 38 is a bigger woman size and she's not big at all.
Probably 32d or c depending if its very padded smaller or bigger if its a padded sport bra because they normally crush breasts a bit since she's wearing a sport shirt.

(18-01-2014, 06:53 PM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  I wouldn't say any bigger than 34 in the band 38 is a bigger woman size and she's not big at all.

I know! I'm a little bigger than the person in that picture and I'm only a 36!

36 JJ ?? :o

36-38 Full B or Small C

Again I was just curious what you thought based on somewhat bad photo's with not so good angles or any info. 6 foot tall, 180 pounds. using a 38D bra, but with winter flab (that sucked in stomach look !!!), should be in a 40. I want a full D cup look. The breast forms used are said to be for at least a 38D+ size. I guess that means droppng some weight to get the breasts to show more accurately..!!
Thanks everyone for the guesses, I appreciate the help.

Oh its you? Yh I thought it really was a woman, nice figure but don't talk to me about winter flab I gained so much it does look like a d, like most women on here realise ds not so big

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon