Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pain in Nipple

Hi peeps, I've been on PM Ainterol for almost 6 weeks, and I started to feel pain in my nipple. Wondering if it should be the whole breast, instead of only nipple?

What you are feeling is exactly right. You will feel soreness in the nipple and probably a lot of sensitivity on the surface of the nipple. For me that preceded the start of budding.

I'm relieved to hear that this is normal, Spanky. How long it took you to notice growth to A cup after the nipple pain stage?

Itching and pain is normal . I been taking pm since last August i will tell you they do really start to itch a lot as you get past a month into the progress. I still have not had any change in the butt or hips yet and no face change . I really love the soft skin effect and the relaxing feeling I don't let things get me stressed like I use to.
when does your hair really start to grow more and you nails so far not much in that area also. Good luck with your progress.Wink

Yes, nipple pain is quite normal. After a while it can become fairly intense, and it gets to a stage where you will really notice whenever something brushes against them. But it is a good pain because it is the harbinger of growth.Smile
As far as the other questions go, well your personal growth and the speed at which it occurs and how far it goes...there is no good answer. Huh
Sorry. Sad
But it depends on so many variables... your weight to height ratio, your age, your genetics, your diet, your program, your health...all of these factors affect your growth and each of us these factors are different. But if you have a good program and stick with it, it is pretty certain that you will, in most cases, see growth.
I think that is the about the only truthful way to answer.
Hugs!

Thanks for responding I'm enjoying the slight changes of my body and mind . Its always good to help some one and in return you help yourself. I really want mammary glands I guess the pain is a good sign I'm going in the right direction.Dodgy

I'm happy to see all your replies and sharing.

As of today, my nipples are still very sensitive, and painful when i slightly press it. I used to love licking and sucking of my nipple, but now i can't take it at all - it's just too painful.

I also started to feel the tip of my left nipple harden and growing wider, think my left nipple is growing in size - becoming more female like.

I hope my progress is not weird, and look forward to hear stories/ advice from all of you too, please share Big Grin

My progress so far:
Dosage: 2000mg (1000mg twice daily, PM Ainterol + Ten Spray)
Duration: 1.5 months
Results: 2cm growth (B-U) + Pain, very sensitive and swollen nipple + budding

I will be updating this thread regarding my PM journey.

Speaking of nipples...

I've been rubbing lanolin into my nipples and areolas every couple of days. It has worked nicely to soften them from the rather sore, dry, rough condition that they were in after about of month on PM. Lansinoh HPA lanolin used by breastfeeding moms is very good.

CK Smile

Thanks ClaraKay for the tips.

Just wondering what should I expect after nipple pain?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon