Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Starting Over....AGAIN!

Hello All,

I was on the board and doing NBE for a couple of years until about 3 years ago, long story short, life changes brought my journey to a halt. I have been a 'binge and purge' closet TG/CD/BM for most of my adult life. I have reached the point that I have finally accepted who I am and want to pursue the fem side within my own boundaries, and that includes resuming my 'breast quest' through NBE. Call it a New Year's resolution!

I did a lot of research previously, tried the usual cocktail of FG, SP, WY, Fennel, etc., with Noogleberry pumping. After about a year I experienced enough growth to fill a 38 NA bra, which being tall and thin, with a 'chicken chest,' was quite an achievement. I had some additional growth, and when my journey took a sabbatical was right at a 38A. My SO who is a GG is a 34A, and she used to say my 'workouts' were making my chest bigger than hers! Wink

My goal now is to get back to that 38A and maybe progress further. I bought a plain Jane Playtex 38A to use for reference, and it was pretty lonely in those cups! I can, however nicely fill my SO's soft cup/no wire 34A right now, after 3 weeks starting out, which is promising.

So, my stats and then what I'm doing:
Male
6'2"/175lbs
Over - 39.5 inches (sorry, too lazy to calculate the cm's!)
Under - 35.5
Across nips - 38.5
Waist - 34"
I run and do a light weight workout 3X's per week.

I have been 'noogling' for 2X20 min/day for about a week. The pic I attached shows some bruising as a result of overdoing it my last pump,Blush so I am taking a few days off to let the girls rest...

What I'm taking (value of each capsule):
SP - 450 mg
FG - 610 mg
PM - 100 mg for the last 3 weeks. Moving up to 500 mg caps on Monday.

Ramp-up routine over the last 3 weeks (the number of caps of each I am taking):
AM:
-2 SP
-Multivitamin
-3 PM
-1 FG

Noon:
-2 PM

PM:
-2 SP
-3 PM
-1 FG

The only change I'll be making initially when I start my regular routine on Monday is to replace the 100 mg PM with 500 mg. I will take 1 500 AM, noon, PM along with the other herbs for the first two weeks and then level out at 2/1/2 and see how that goes for a month.

During my ramp-up time I have noticed the beginning of fullness, nips sticking out, but no budding yet, which I think is very normal. Even not pumping the last 2 days most of the fullness has stayed. I just tried my GF's 34A soft cup and fill it, so that is encouraging. I'm not sure how often I will be pumping, but hopefully at least once a day for 30 mins.

Well, that is pretty much my story right now. I am attaching a pic for reference and will probably post once a week to keep a log of progress (I hope).

Pic 1 is posted!    

If any of you veterans have suggestions to my plan, please post or PM me and let me know your thoughts.

Hugs and best regards,
Lisa

Welcome, Lisa Lou. It's nice to have you here.

I think I recall reading here that taking FG along with PM is counter productive. IIRC, the FG is a weaker estrogen mimic which interferes with the stronger PM. Something to consider going forward.

Good luck on your breast quest.

Clara Kay

Thanks Clara Kay,

I will definitely look at dropping the FG when I up the PM dose to the 500 mg caps on Monday. No way I want to clog those estrogen receptors up! Thanks so much for the tip!

Lisa

(18-01-2014, 01:54 PM)ClaraKay Wrote:  Welcome, Lisa Lou. It's nice to have you here.

I think I recall reading here that taking FG along with PM is counter productive. IIRC, the FG is a weaker estrogen mimic which interferes with the stronger PM. Something to consider going forward.

Good luck on your breast quest.

Clara Kay

For reference, here's a pic in a soft cup 34a today...

Hi Lisa,
Welcome back sweetheart! you will find a lot of the regular old timers have moved on now, sadly, but their words remain.Smile
I was fascinated by your specs because they are so close to mine. I am a few months old, a half an inch or so taller,about 3-4 pound lighter, and, with one exception, our measurements are essentially the same. The only difference is the across the nipples my stat is a little bigger. But I have been bombarding my liver for a long time now.Tongue
Your plan looks good. Have you thought about adding a protein shake? (Possibly in lieu of a meal. I use one myself for breakfast. It helps me with weight but they also say it is good for PM to be taken with an increase in protein.
Regardless, welcome back sweetheart! Big Hugs!

Thanks Samantha! It is good to be in a place where I have come to terms and finally accepted who I am (both of us! Wink )!

It's nice to have someone to trade progress and ideas with who is the same build and age. Hopefully when I ramp up the PM over the next few weeks I'll have some good news to report!

I drink a protein shake daily, usually after a workout. Of course I may increase the intake, since I want to feed the girls, too!

I know I could probably look it up, but since I'm writing, what has been successful for you on your journey? What doses of herbs did you peak out at to maintain? There are so many conflicting reports, and I know it is dependent on the makeup of the person, but it would be good to hear from you because of the similarities in body type and age.

Looking forward to comparing notes with you!

A big hug back!
Lisa

Well, as i have written elsewhere, I essentially moved fairly rapidly into a program years ago that includes pretty high dosage of Pm (3500 on average spread through each day) augmented by 500 to 900 sp. At various times during that period I have messed around with maca, hops, pg cream etc but usually on a short term experimental basis and always while maintaining the same pm amounts.
Today I am actually starting the first break from pm that I have ever taken. I think I need to break out of a perceived stall and hope a short break will do the trick. Of course, at my age what I have now after three years may just be all I will ever get.Rolleyes
Good to have you here, sweetheart!
Ask me anything. I probably won't have an answer but I listen pretty good.Tongue

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon