Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Fat Brushing and binding

Good evening ladies!

I thought I would finally stop lurking and participate in some discussions. This thread in particular is of interest to me as I have been fat brushing on and off for about ten years now. I learned about it on an AOL forum of all places when I was looking into NBE. There was someone on there who tailor made bras specifically for this purpose. I could not afford one at the time so I used regular bras and scooped as much fat as I could. The trick is having full cups, with room to grow, and an underwire to give support and structure. Then pulling all fat from under your arms and ribcage down into the bra. DO NOT pull fat up from under your breasts or you will confuse the shape.

I did see moderate results even though I did not get to wear a bra for very long as I am a biological male. I have recently overcome my reservations and started wearing nothing but lingerie, and I must say that I feel so liberated! This site has also helped my confidence immensely.

Anyway, I always scoop fat when I put on my bra and periodically throughout the day as necessary and I am now approaching a B cup. I would love to take BO or PM but would like to keep things working for my wife; she is very supportive and has known about my cross-dressing since we met. I ordered a magic bra today to see if it will quicken the results. I wish I could find the person who made those bras though! If I remember correctly, it was conical in shape and looked very much like a vintage bullet bra with extra elastic strips in the cups to facilitate the effect of fat migration from key areas.

I will take some measurements and perhaps a few pics and post results of my renewed brushing and binding program.

In full disclosure this is a repost from the general forum. I just thought it would be useful here and hard to find there. Tongue

OK As promised some measurements:

Under Bust 92 cm (36")
Around Bust 103 cm (41")

I have had more growth with my recently wearing a Bra full-time.

Now for some Nipple Development!

I will take Pics once I have worked on my Nips a bit, I have The Nipplette in the mail! Big Grin

-A

As promised, here are some pics. Although not quite the results one would see from taking estrogenic compounds, you can see that I have had modest growth with fat binding.

I dream of someday taking Estrogen!

-A

Please disregard the razor burn! I am still adjusting to regularly shaving!

Also, the stars on these cover the tattoo on my forearm. Big Grin

-A

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sweet Amanda,

That's lovely growth, one can only imagine your possibilities adding E, Big Grin

Very nice, girlfriend! Your measurements are very similar to mine, and by the look of things the appearance is similar. I had also, essentially, practiced much the same activity, at least on the rare occasions when dressing, for a few years prior to starting to abuse my hormones. I now wonder how much that may have affected my results...hmmm...food for thought.Huh
Anyway, great start!

Thank you both, it's nice to know that I am among my peers!

I feel that I must admit that when I was 22, (long time ago) I was a maintenance supervisor for an apartment complex and I found a box of Estraderm with 3 patches left. I was so excited when I found out what it was! I used all 3, and that was 12 days of pure bliss!!! Hence my description: Estrogen High. Sadly,12 days of HRT is really not enough to grow much breast tissue.

(30-01-2014, 06:35 PM)AmandaBust Wrote:  Please disregard the razor burn! I am still adjusting to regularly shaving!

-A

What are you using? I use a Gillette Venus with very good results and no shave bumps ever.

Your breasts are lovely btw! Very impressed that all that was achieved through massage and fat binding! Big Grin

I use a Gillette pro fusion I got for Christmas. Perhaps I will try the Venus when I am out of blades. Yep its mostly from the way I wear bras, I just started massaging and its wonderful! I highly recommend adding both to any NBE program. I will work on detailed instructions and post here.

Thank you for your nice comments!

(31-01-2014, 12:17 AM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Very nice, girlfriend! Your measurements are very similar to mine, and by the look of things the appearance is similar. I had also, essentially, practiced much the same activity, at least on the rare occasions when dressing, for a few years prior to starting to abuse my hormones. I now wonder how much that may have affected my results...hmmm...food for thought.Huh
Anyway, great start!

Oooh, Oooh! Can I see? Can I see? Blush

-A

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon