Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

The Break. Journal notes.

As most will know, I have not taken a break at all since embarking upon this relentless and high dosage regimen several years past. I first started around July 2010. Essentially flat at that time. Looking back to my early threads, I note my measurement across the breast was 39 1/2 inches when I started. As of today, I am the following:
Above breast - 38 1/2"
Across breast at nipples - 43"
Under breast - 36"
Growth has virtually ceased for the recent few months.
As I suspect I have stalled, I began a break on Friday, January 17. Hoping a short break will help to reignite a growth spurt. These are notes from the break.

Friday
January 17
12 Noon
Last dose before break. 1000 units PM in two 500 unit caps administered orally with water on empty stomach.
All feelings normal.

Friday
January 17
1130 PM
First skipped dose. No problems. Have occasionally forgotten this dose anyway. Walked the dog late tonight. She is a great friend.Smile

Saturday
January 18
9 AM
Normal first dose time during the work week is 6AM but on weekends usually later. Around now. Feels slightly odd not to be swallowing something along with my grapefruit juice. No biggy. Rolleyes

Saturday
January 18
Noon
Normally time for dose two. All is good. Breasts giving off that familiar sensitivity around nipples. Good sign, I guess. Is it stupid to be keeping these notes?Huh

Saturday
January 18
11 PM
Normally would be at dose four for the day. All is good. This will be easy. Dog bugging me for a walk. Sigh. Guess I better get the boots on. Scotch helps.

Sunday
January 19
9 AM
Wood back this morning. Well, to a degree. No twisted blue steel if you know what I mean, but I really cannot remember the last time I was hard at all. Interesting.
I really hope it's worth keeping these stupid notes. Breasts normal. No tingling or special sensitivity to report. Dog pissed me off this morning.Rolleyes

Sunday
January 19
Noon
I may be getting a little edgy. Dog got on my nerves again while trying to write a blog article for work. Maybe another cup of coffee will help...

Sunday
January 19
4 PM
This day is taking forever. Breasts feel the same. Dog driving me friggin' crazy Angry

Sunday
January 19
11PM
Been drinking since 5. Locked the dog up. Can't concentrate on anything. Going to bed. Irritable. Feeling horny again.Angry

Monday
January 20
3 AM
Can't sleep. Night sweats. Restless. Everyone asleep. Except me...Dodgy

Monday
January 20
630 AM
Bad night. Heading to work... still can't concentrate. Slightly hung over.

Monday
January 20
10AM
Work going badly. Yelled at secretary. Feel bad about that. Forget concentration. Palms sweating. Feel feverish.

Monday
January 20
2PM
Left work early. Couldn't get anything done. Fuck it. Damaged the car when I hit the wife's car in the driveway. She is pissed. I am guessing sex is out of the question. Fuck it.

Monday
January 20
6PM
Yelled at wife and kids. Dog wants a walk. Yelled at dog, too. Breasts feel smaller...may be my imagination. I feel slightly woozy. Mild hallucinations.

Monday
January 20
11PM
Wife no longer talking to me. Kids went to stay at friends houses. Walked the dog and I think a police car was following me. Drinking again.

Tuesday
January 20
337 AM
Can't sleep. Buzzing in my ears and sweating. Still drinking. I am going to kill that damned dog. Keeps chasing the purple rabbit around the living room. Breasts almost gone. Depressed.

Tuesday
January 20
Wife went to work
I called in sick, I think. Can't think straight and I may have talked to a wrong number. Pouring another drink. Out of scotch. Switching to gin and tonic. Never noticed before how sexy rabbits are.

Tuesday
January something
Don't know what time it is...daylight though... dog dead. No more gin. Switching to tequila and going to walk the rabbit. Rabbit good at s and m. Total dom. Feeling a little better today.Smile

Night time
Can't remember what day it is. Wife and dog's bodies hidden in garage... I think. Rabbit says everything is OK, but I have a feeling the damned thing is lying to me. Can't trust friggin' rabbits. I may have to go to the store. I am out of everything except Ouzo. I just ate something... I think it may have been the dog.

Fuck it... Rabbit nagging me for sex.

What am I writing...? Rabbit says he will dictate but I know he lies. The rhino told me so. Ouzo tastes funny now... like windex.

Rabbit goes well with windex. A little white wine sauce and some brie on the side. Think it was brie... can't find anything... went to wash dishes after meal and sponge was missing. I think the rhino hid it.

Belly ache, sweats, shaking hands. Something smells really bad... no really fucking bad... somebody walked in a while ago... trying to get me... but too quick for them.... killed the bastards quick... bodies in the garage... running out of space...

Can't find the windex...

The horror... the horror...

So the break is going fine then? Big Grin

CK Smile

So far so good, CK.Smile

Glad it's going so well, could be difficult after so long without one!

BTW, say hello to the Rhino for me, if he is still around.....Cool

Honestly, haven't laughed out loud so my in quite a while... thanks!

Ok...joking aside, it is now Monday, and I do not like being off my herbs. Feelibg very grumpy this morning, dear ones.Dodgy
Bah!
LOLRolleyes

I've never been content on my breaks either. I count the days to when I can resume my beloved Pueraria Mirifica. Tongue

BTW, yesterday, I started taking Spearmint. I slept 8 hours last night without stirring, and woke up way past my normal waking hour feeling woozy. What is that all about? Huh

CK

Are you taking it in a capsule or powder? I drink mine in a tea and have never noticed sleepiness as a factor. Maybe you were just worn out from being overamped on "tittie anticipation"? LOL Tongue

LOL, I thought it was serious up until around Monday. But yeah, it's so weird to feel that aggressiveness creeping back in. Like the only thing separating the current you from "that bastard" is herbal pills.

Fucking weird tbh, how much of human behavior is simply a result of brain chemistry. Are any of us really us? hehe

LOL, yeah, you are totally right. Actually, aggressiveness is not the problem (well not yet, at least. LOL). Rather, just feeling really antsy. I was going to go two weeks. Now I am thinking one. Heh heh heh.Tongue
However, I am noticing a return to the itchy nipple stage. Tongue

(21-01-2014, 01:25 AM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  However, I am noticing a return to the itchy nipple stage. Tongue

That reminds me of something I wanted to ask you, Lotus, or any of the long time NBEers here.

At what point do your breasts stop aching? Is aching associated with growth, or is it associated with the swelling that PM causes? I've noticed that by the end of a 7 day break my boobs are not as sore, but still quite tender. Is this tenderness something we phyto-boob girls have to live with forever?

CK Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon