Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

point of no return - wierd, like very wierd event.....

Thank you for your suggestions - I still just don't feel it was quite like that though ... I still cannot help but feel that in that instant , and it was really an instant - I said it was a second or two, this is after some months of hindsight and it could, literally have occurred within a split second ............ something changed - probably for ever!!!!

It was like a wave front of heat spreading out, much as I would imagine the front wave of the ripple created if a stone were thrown into the water, spreading out from all sides, all around - yet not a wave, more a Tsunami!!!

I still think this is linked to NBE and is linked very much with reaching a threshold point and that was why I raised it, even though it is tricky to understand and to rationalise in my life experience.

Things have changed since then and are continuing to so do.

I am currently doing (on average) 1500 PM a day (one 500 capsule one, two or three times a day, two or three large teaspoonfuls of fenugreek seeds (crunched up orally to ensure complete digestion) a day, plus occasionally 1 or two capsules male virility product which contain

Thiamin
Riboflavin
Niacin
B12
Iron
Copper
L-Arginine
Caffeine
Piper Nigrum extract
Tumera difusa
Ginkgo Biloba
Panax Ginseng
Paulinia Cupana

I am juggling these three intakes on a daily basis and also within the day to try to ensure a few hours go by between hitting my system with what may be conflicting messages.

Cheers

David

PS laid in bed for hours last night trying to decide on a female name - it is really not easy - I like David as my male counterpart .... does one grow into ones name ie does ones name become a defining characteristic, or does ones understanding of a name become based on ones own life experiences????

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon