Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Life as a woman

I wore a bra the last couple of days just for the fun of it. I wanted to see if I'd get used to wearing it after a while. It was an unpadded bra with stretch material cups so it fit snugly over my wee ones. The band was a little tight (I'm a 38), but not bad. I actually slept in it, and the second day I stopped being constantly aware I was wearing it.

Wearing the bra while doing my everyday activities: running to the grocery store, clearing snow off the drive, working in the shop, doing the dinner dishes, etc. gave me a hint of what being a woman 24/7 would be like. I tried to imagine myself a woman going about her day, and the hidden bra kept me aware of my assumed gender to keep the fantasy alive. I even took a bubble bath and shaved my legs. Blush

In many ways, it's no different than being a man 24/7 with a scattering of exceptions. The biggest thing was realizing how often I relied on my physical strength to do things. If I went the full transition route, HRT would see to it that I lose a lot of muscular ability. I tried to think about how I would accomplish certain things if my upper body strength was cut in half. It's striking how much I take that one attribute for granted.

Another realization I came to was that my choice of everyday clothing wouldn't be much different than what I wear as a man. I saw how inappropriate my woman's wardrobe is for day-to-day living. A lot of the clothes I'd choose to wear are just feminized versions of my masculine clothes. Seems to me that men and women's clothing styles needn't be different at all, except to flag their respective sexual/gender roles as expected by society.

In the next couple of weeks I'm thinking about donning some other female garments for an extended time to see how it feels. I probably won't venture out, though. Wouldn't that be a hoot! LOL

So, I've started this thread as a place to discuss our experiences living our female gender identities at home or in public. Moving from the world of fantasy into the real world, a little or a lot.

How many have tried to do this? What was it like for you? Do you see it becoming more and more a part of your gender expression? Even if you don't plan on transitioning, how are you expressing your inner woman in real world terms?

CK Smile

On business trips I typically travel and stay enfemme....after a week or so I find having to get dressed up and wear makeup and hair just too much work...

Dearest Clara,

I simply love how much you contribute to our GI section, I'd say that's an excellent idea, but you and others doing the same display more courage than I. Wink

Been doing it for decades. Beside the experimental stuff as a teen or younger, I started wearing a skirt, pantyhose or tights and a woman's leotard on stage in 1985. Off stage, I wear at least my bra and tits as often as I can. Having to deal with my fingers splitting open every few days or so keep[s me from wearing a bra as much as I want to because, for some reason, SOMETHING in my arm pit swells up a tiny bit when I wear one and that, somehow, makes my fingers split open even more. If they aren't split to begin with, there IS a chance that the bra straps will CAUSE them to split open, but that doesn't happen very often.
After gigs played in this general area, I'd keep my skirt and pantyhose on and, as nobody would drive me home at 3:00 a.m., I'd just walk the 15, or so, miles home IN my skirt and pantyhose and, in a few hidden spaces, I'd pop in to get into my bra and put my silicones in, too. Even though I'd walk through one of the roughest and most dangerous parts of town to get home, NOBODY bothered me!! Most often, there was nobody TO bother me, but there WERE a few times that some were out as I walked by.
At my last job, I had a locker to keep my things in, so, in the winter months, if I had to wear my winter coat, I'd put on my bra & tits before going to work and wear them all the way to work and, a number of times, wouldn't even hide them. Once I got there, I'd just put them in my locker, then put them back on again at the end of the day to go home.
Shaving my legs (electric razor) eventually became a huge hassle, especially in summer when it was really hot. the razor would skip across my legs and it would take well over an hour to shave them and I'd get so upset over not being able to shave them as well as I'd like to that I'd get very frustrated and even start to cry a bit!! Having to catch a bus at a certain time to get to the gig made it even worse!!
The few times I've tried make-up, it just didn't work/look that well, so, I rarely ever try it. The guys from a local metal band would all wear eyeliner at their gigs and, quite often, would also wear it in their personal lives, too!! I'm pretty sure they broke up years ago, but they still wear eyeliner. I'd like to get it down, someday, but, who knows if that'll ever happen.
I have a number of pantyhose and tights that I haven't worn, yet and long skirts that I also hardly ever wear, because I just don't have the time/place to wear them, but I would LOVE to wear them on a regular basis!! Where I work now, I can walk there in 5 minutes, there's no lockers at all and most of the people there are very prejudiced and homophobic, so, not much of a chance of my going even the slightest bit fem, there!! I don't really like it there, anyway, so, I'm going to be leaving soon. HOPEFULLY I can find a new job/workplace where clothing and looks don't make a diddley damn bit of difference. So far, the only place I know of that's like that is Chase bank and, as they are part of the NWO, I CERTAINLY don't want to work THERE!! I'm also not sure if I want to go back into the banking business again.
I LOVE wearing pantyhose, but, I blow through one pair after about 3 wearings, if that!! And, because my fingers are using very dry and have these tiny spires on them a lot of the time, it makes it hard to even TOUCH a pair, let ALONE WEAR them!! Tights are great, too, but, they only last me one gig before there's holes in the toes, and it's NOTHING to do with my toenails being too long!!
When I need to go to the bathroom these days, I usually tell myself that I have to go empty my cunt. Sexual fantasies always feature me as a girl having sex with a faceless, nameless guy.
At least a year ago, I bought a pair of pussy pants, silicone rubber skintone "underwear" with a vagina built into them. They were a lot cheaper than the ones on Femskin.com or RealDoll.com, and that's exactly what I got!! Cheap!! They DID look very real, more than I can say for Femskin, but, the second or third time I wore them, I accidentally punctured them with my very short thumbnail and they practically exploded open on me!!
In the `90's, my future ex-fiancé & I would take late night walks through the park a few blocks from our place and I'd wear one of my mini skirts. Once we got onto the trail in the woods, off came our clothes and we'd have a WONDERFUL time walking around naked for the next 60 to 90 minutes!!!!
Another time, she told me that if I wanted to, I could dress fem and we'd take a walk to the biggest campus around in broad daylight and just hang out together in the sun for a while. So, I put on pantyhose and the mini skirt and a dashiki and we spent the afternoon together like that right next to one of the school buildings and a baseball diamond which, I think, was in use!! I didn't have my tits back then, so, I couldn't wear those.
I remember the first few times I shaved my legs. They felt like clay!! They were cool to the touch and just felt like clay!!

MM, I must say, you very definitely walk the walk! Kudos, sweetheart!Smile

(23-01-2014, 05:01 AM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  MM, I must say, you very definitely walk the walk! Kudos, sweetheart!Smile

Thank you!! I DO try, but it's kinda like putting Lurch in a dress.

I remember a statement from ex-girlfriend who said men get more distinguished as they age, she was primping before a mirror when she said that. I've never forgotten that statement, what reminds me of that is seeing the courage to express oneself is far more sexier than ever becoming distinguished, imo!

And yes the term pioneer comes to mind!......I would have paid money to see you in all your glory MM. Tongue

(23-01-2014, 05:14 AM)Lotus~Aphrodité Wrote:  I remember a statement from ex-girlfriend who said men get more distinguished as they age, she was primping before a mirror when she said that. I've never forgotten that statement, what reminds me of that is seeing the courage to express oneself is far more sexier than ever becoming distinguished, imo!

And yes the term pioneer comes to mind!......I would have paid money to see you in all your glory MM. Tongue

One of my fans recently sent me video, but I can't seem to find it now!! I'm SURE it's right here on my desk, but I've looked and can't find it!! :-( For the most part you can't see anything but the leotard, but, during the long intro to "Flowers Of April", you CAN see me walk cross the "stage" a few times and see my mini skirt and MAYBE my pantyhose.

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTAyNFgxMDI0/&...~60_12.JPG

MY kinda tights!!

Missed Miss, that was a very touching account of a part of your life. Thank you.

There's a deep sense of sadness in your words coming through to me. Am I right? I think I can relate.

At times, I'm swamped by a sadness when I think that I can never be the woman that is embedded in my soul. I missed my opportunity to be a miss, too, and after so many grains have passed through the hour glass, there's not much that can be done about it. Timing is everything in life. Miss the beat, get out of step, and you're life becomes a cacophony that drowns out whatever harmony exists.

And still we search for it.

CK

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon