Poll: What attracts you sexually? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Men
9.92%
9.92%
Women
32.23%
32.23%
Both
13.22%
13.22%
Women with penises
21.49%
21.49%
Unattached,anonomous penises
0.83%
0.83%
All of the above
22.31%
22.31%
None of the above
0%
0%
No interest in sex at all
0%
0%
Rhinos
0%
0%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Sexual Orientation

Okay, sweeties, let's get down to brass tacks. I have been wondering about this for some time, as this area is so basic and I find it quite fascinating.
Renee Reyes posts a very interesting set of statistics and opinions about this area.
Many bio males now report attraction to women with penises. There is controversy about whether this constitutes gay or not. Most truly gay men are not attracted to other males who are too feminine. Many MTF proclaim purely hetrosexual attraction. It is a big wide world.Big Grin
I am hoping to get some really honest answers. As with the last poll, please don't feel obligated to comment if you are shy. I will love to hear comments, of course, but I am mostly concerned with honesty, so a truthful anonomous vote is preferred over a less than honest comment. Hopefully, I have given you all enough options.
Personally, I confess to having attractions on all fronts, as it were.
Let the games begin!

Edit. It has been brought to my attention that it would be preferable and more fair to allow multiple votes in all categories that apply (thanks, Sarah!) sorry but this did not occur to me in time, and I cannot seem to fix that omission now. I guess, if that would apply to you just vote for "all of the above". Mea culpa. Sorry.

We can't vote for multiple options?

That sucks, why can't a girl be attracted to women, women with penises, unattached penises AND rhinos?

I feel marginalized as it stands.

(23-01-2014, 06:41 PM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  We can't vote for multiple options?

That sucks, why can't a girl be attracted to women, women with penises, unattached penises AND rhinos?

Good point, but I didn't see a way to do that. I will go back and try again.

(23-01-2014, 06:43 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  
(23-01-2014, 06:41 PM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  We can't vote for multiple options?

You get right on that Tongue

While we're at it, isn't the plural form of penis actually "peni".

Food for thought lmao.

You all were right. I add SO much to the discussion around here. hahaha

Sorry, Sarah, I don't see anyway now to correct that.Sad
Maybe All of the above with a note in the comments to clarify?

(23-01-2014, 06:46 PM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  
(23-01-2014, 06:43 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  

You get right on that Tongue

While we're at it, isn't the plural form of penis actually "peni".

Food for thought lmao.

You all were right. I add SO much to the discussion around here. hahaha

LOL Certainly "food" for thought! LOLTongue

(23-01-2014, 06:47 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Sorry, Sarah, I don't see anyway now to correct that.Sad
Maybe All of the above with a note in the comments to clarify?

Fine. Let it be known-I voted all of the above, but I think guys are icky currently, although I'm into detached phantom peni.

Also peni-bearing women...and to a lesser extent women....although they seem to be more an object of envy than true attraction currently.

(23-01-2014, 06:49 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  LOL Certainly "food" for thought! LOLTongue

That's right. Put it in your brainmouth.

Have you ever heard of pansexual-
pansexual
1. Adjective: A group which is open to members of all sexual orientations or gender identities including straight, gay, lesbian, bisexual, transexual, or transvestite.

http://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pansexuality

Unattached?, do they have wings?.....hey, I'm just curious!

Well that would cover me, Lotus. Smile
And, Sarah, duly noted... Let the record show that Sarah finds guys "icky" (currently...also duly noted...LOL), but that peni (sic) are okay. Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon