Poll: Have you or are you currently pursuing treatments to remove your facial hair? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yup, I want to kill off all of my facial hair!
63.04%
63.04%
No, I would like to though if it was more affordable.
18.48%
18.48%
No, I would like to but my significant other disapproves.
7.61%
7.61%
No, I'm not interested.
8.70%
8.70%
I want to grow a beard!
2.17%
2.17%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Facial Hair Removal

I spent the day having my beard cleared for the second time using flash theromolysis. It took 17 tech-hours (2 techs X 8-1/2 hours) versus 32 tech-hours for the first clearing six week earlier. That's a kill rate of 47% for the first clearing, an extraordinarily good result for flash thermo which ordinarily yields around 25%. My electrologist, Belle Brine, who works in association with Dr. Mark Zukowski here in Chicago, has achieved high kill rates like this before using techniques which she has developed.

I experienced no skin lesions, minor red spotting, and relatively little swelling of the face and lips during the treatment. If I continue to experience these results, I should be able to achieve complete and permanent facial hair removal with less than 100 hours of electrolysis and within 6 to 9 months.

Clara

OUCH!!! Thats gotta suckTongue No getting around it, the things we do to transition involve PAIN... Im beginning to have a new found respect for women and what they endure to be pretty and keep it that way... Men are the weaker sex for sureTongue

You look better this time than last timeWink

My skin reacted much better to the full beard clearing I had done yesterday vs. the first clearing done 6 weeks ago. A few red spots have appeared over night, but it's very minor compared to last time. My face is swollen, but not at all sore. By sleeping in a recliner last night, some of the fluid in my face has settled in my neck. The swelling will disappear in a couple of days. I use Neosporin cream to protect against infection. I hope to achieve complete and permanent hair removal from my face and neck with less than 100 hours of electrolysis (thermolysis and later blend).

I have been taking down my photos within the 24 hour editing window. Disappointed? Please send me a private message if you're interested in pictures of my electrolysis work.

Clara

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon