Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Samantha's Program

(16-04-2014, 08:39 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Wow, I get off to do some work for an hour or so and there is some kind of party going on on my program page.....hey everyone! PARTY at Sammies!..tee hee...and Sarah seems mad at me too...lol... Well, who do I see to get a drink, then?Tongue
Seriously, though, since I have apparently got one foot on the pharma wagon, I se to be leaning toward putting the other one aboard, too, and following Sarah's advice.
Does this mean my herbal purist card will finally be revoked now?Big Grin
If so, I am going to blame Sarah...Tongue

LOL, I kind of thought you've have that reaction when checking the thread. Sorry I derailed it. I blame you, though Tongue

Anyways, wasn't your card revoked when you started taking estradiol? I mean, I'm aware its as "natural" as any extract is, but somehow I doubt these purists that you speak of would agree. Big Grin

Although, to be honest, most forum members aren't as vehemently opposed to pharma drugs as pharma drug users on other sites are to herbs. I'm not sure there are all that many of these purists around, at least on the bio-male side of the site. That's a great thing, as all too often people tend to adopt a kind of team sports mentality of dualism to everything, when in reality...it isn't logical nor constructive to do so.

(16-04-2014, 08:39 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Wow, I get off to do some work for an hour or so and there is some kind of party going on on my program page.....hey everyone! PARTY at Sammies!..tee hee...and Sarah seems mad at me too...lol... Well, who do I see to get a drink, then?Tongue
Seriously, though, since I have apparently got one foot on the pharma wagon, I se to be leaning toward putting the other one aboard, too, and following Sarah's advice.
Does this mean my herbal purist card will finally be revoked now?Big Grin
If so, I am going to blame Sarah...Tongue

Well you girls can add me to the pharma wagon, I picked my prescription todaySmile

That said PM has been good to me and Im not sure what to do about taking syn E and just quitting PM...

I'm so happy for you LittleMiss! Yay! What did they give you?

And Sarah I agree completely. I for one am results oriented rather than fixated on purist conventions... I never cared much for limiting factors in any regard...tee heeWink

Thanks SammieSmile

Its all in My Program postWink

(16-04-2014, 08:10 PM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  Clara- The 5 mg tabs are the way to go. Buying it like that is a far cheaper option than the 1mg tabs. I'd say 2.5mg daily is a fine dose, altthough like anything YMMV. Personally, I split the 5mg pills into fourths and take two of those fourths a day. Also, when you factor in the shipping, inhousepharmacy.biz is usually a bit cheaper. ADC's prices are lower, but they charge for shipping while inhouse doesn't to the continental US. Btw, I've also talked to a board member who took only 1.25 mg a day of fincar, but they were on estradiol depot shots...which would be a good deal more potent than either oral E or PM.

Sarah, you are a sweetie, thanks for the advice. I'm going to follow your lead and see how it works for me. I'll order a supply tonight and it'll be waiting when I return home. Love you, dear.

Edit: ADC is cheaper when you buy a larger supply. I ordered 90-5mg tablets for $63 at ADC versus $90 at IHP total including shipping.

Clara Smile

Wow, that's a lot of Fincar. I just never had enough spare money to order a large amount of anything! Thanks for letting me know ADC was cheaper if buying in bulk.

I hope it works well for you!

Hi Sarah, so what happened to you when you took PM? You couldn't breathe?

Basically I'm looking for someone's program to leech off of and start from Smile All I'm taking is SP and drinking spearmint tea everyday at work lol since it's so readily available.

(17-04-2014, 02:48 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  Wow, that's a lot of Fincar. I just never had enough spare money to order a large amount of anything! Thanks for letting me know ADC was cheaper if buying in bulk.

Yes, INP is cheaper if you buy just 30 tablets. If I don't end up using all mine, I'll give you the rest, Sarah.

Clara Smile

(17-04-2014, 03:17 AM)bobowo Wrote:  Hi Sarah, so what happened to you when you took PM? You couldn't breathe?

I had no problems for a little over a year of taking it. Then I stalled and started to get shortness of breath attacks. Trips to the doc and blood work provided no answers. They only stopped when I quit taking PM. When I tried to reintroduce it they returned.

I realize I'm in the minority, but ever since they switched to to a more potent blend it seems to happen. It happens to a lesser degree now when I take too much estradiol. My endo says its a sign of thickening blood and puts me at risk for blood clots.

So I think the R1 version was just too strong for me, looking back. Maybe I could handle a lower dose like 500mg a day or something, but I'm not eager to find out.

Most have no issues with it, and it does work. So just be on the lookout for those signs and otherwise don't worry about it.

(17-04-2014, 12:44 PM)ClaraKay Wrote:  
(17-04-2014, 02:48 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  Wow, that's a lot of Fincar. I just never had enough spare money to order a large amount of anything! Thanks for letting me know ADC was cheaper if buying in bulk.

Yes, INP is cheaper if you buy just 30 tablets. If I don't end up using all mine, I'll give you the rest, Sarah.

Clara Smile

LOL, I'm going to feel horrible if it doesn't work out since you bought so many!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon