Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Samantha's Program

For many people like us, T is way over rated, Sammie. Today is the last day of my NBE (PM+AA) break after 30 days off. Most of my male functionality came back, but not the way it used to be. I suppose given more time, it would have returned completely, I don't know, but I'm not really interested in finding out. Who needs it? Like you, I missed the PM, but not because dysphoria returned, or even that I became an arrogant boor again. I began to worry about regressing to maleness, and losing touch with my anima, i.e., my feminine inner personality.

Clara Smile

Interesting side note...I posted this picture..
http://www.breastnexus.com/attachment.php?aid=6347
...on another site, and one of the girls teased me about letting my bra and "forms" show...I had to inform her that it was a cami and that I don't wear forms. I guess this stuff works, tee hee!Tongue

(29-04-2014, 03:37 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Interesting side note...I posted this picture..
...on another site, and one of the girls teased me about letting my bra and "forms" show...I had to inform her that it was a cami and that I don't wear forms. I guess this stuff works, tee hee!Tongue

We here at BN would not make that mistake! I can feel the envy rising as you straightened her out on that fine point.

Clara Wink

(29-04-2014, 03:37 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Interesting side note...I posted this picture..

Flashy tart :p

(29-04-2014, 09:49 PM)myboobs Wrote:  

Oh, rascal, you know me too well...Tongue

(29-04-2014, 10:12 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  
(29-04-2014, 09:49 PM)myboobs Wrote:  

Oh, rascal, you know me too well...Tongue
U buggy :p makin us all green at gills Blush

Been awhile, so here is an update.
After receiving the news a month or so ago that my T was off the charts low, my endo (I love saying that...my endo, tee hee) suggested trying to gently awaken my boi bits tith a T supplement. What the heck, thought I...anything for research. So for a week or so, while continuing 4mgs daily of Estradiol, combined with a single cap of licorice and one of white peony but no AA, I tried the small quantity of T.
I hated it.
All the old feelings of assertiveness, competitiveness, irritability etc came roaring back.
Stopped that nonsense.
The last two to three weeks have been the Estradiol, licorice, peony plus PC and for the last week or so, a ramp back up to 3000 mgs of PM.
I saw my endo (tee hee) again yesterday. I admitted I had dropped the T, added PM back, and even that there had been days when I used 5 or even 6 mgs of E.
Was he upset with me?
He wrote me a new scrip for E allowing for up to 8mgs daily of E.
Lol
I think I love my doctor!
Anyway, they took blood again, so Friday I should get results on what has happened to my T and E during the last month. However, I did take fresh pictures yesterday and would have posted them but honestly I could see no further growth. I am starting to wonder if I have reached the end of the game in that department, but time will tell.
Oh, a footnote. I eliminated the PC for the last week. Feels like this stopped everything, or at least the feeling of anything. I plan to resume PC this weekend, if only to forestall the inevitable E dominance I know is coming.

Hi Sammi I think Id love your your doc tooCool

Have you considered going with micronized bio identical progesterone pills??? (prometrium)

100-200 mg a day is the standard dosage I think....

(08-05-2014, 01:34 AM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  ....I did take fresh pictures yesterday and would have posted them but honestly I could see no further growth....

I didn't bother to post my progress pics last month either for the same reason. No perceptible growth, even some minor regression. But, that was after a 30 day break and not unexpected. I expect and feel growth again now that I'm back on 1500 mg of PM and the addition of 5 mg of finasteride each day. I'll add back spearment next week if I continue to experience no ill-effects from the AA.

By the way, Sammie, what was your endo's reason for increasing your estradiol dosage to 8 mg/day before the results of your blood test come in? You may be risking estrogen dominance, right??

Clara Smile

Clara...my endo (tee hee) has stated to me time after time that this is all about me and how I feel and that he is just there to assist me in finding where I want to be,but in a healthy manner.
He is not concerned about health at present because all my vitals keep coming back extremely strong...liver, kidneys, cholesterol etc.
He was not so much prescribing 8mgs a day but rather, since I had told him I was using sometimes 5 or 6, making sure that if I wanted to go higher than4 that I would not run out before seeing him again. Also, he is aware that buying in larger amounts is more cost effective.
Isnt he wonderful?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon