Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Samantha's Program

Sorry to hear your going through such a hard time there Sammie, hope things turn around for you soon... Sending what amounts to prayers for you and your inlaws....

Sorry to hear of your sad news, my thoughts are with you.

(29-07-2014, 07:55 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Well this week has gone from bad to awful. My wife's step father, one of the greatest guys I ever met and like a second father to me is dying, and liable to go any moment. Needless to say my Toronto trip is cancelled. I told Sarah, I want to cry but I am just numb. Sad

And still no power.

All I can give u is a virtual hug .

Sorry to hear that Sammie. Sad

He's gone. I want that numbness back.....

(29-07-2014, 11:25 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  He's gone. I want that numbness back.....

I'm so, so sorry for you, dear. Know that we are here for you (and that includes PMs), and please let us know what we can do.

:'(

(29-07-2014, 11:25 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  He's gone. I want that numbness back.....

A positive side of remarriages is the additional people brought into the family circle as step relatives. Some of them are marvellous people and losing them may be just as or more painful as the loss of a blood relative. Sammy, I'm so, so sorry for you. I know I greatly missed and grieved for my own step-father, who was also a very fine person. Take comfort in your memories of your step-father in law.

Thamks, everyone for your kind words. He was a great guy. I will miss him.
Ironically, when I got home the power was on.
Maybe he pulled some strings. Rolleyes

Awww..I know it doesn't help, but at least he isn't suffering anymore.

Sorry to hear about your loss.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon