Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Samantha's Program

So nice to hear you had a terrific time, and you look amazing in that outfit !!

Thanks, girls!

Oh wow, that is fantastic. It must really lovely to be accepted with no-one whispering silly comments. You are now reaping the rewards of so much hard work and determination to get where you are now.
Love the outfit and you look 'so right'. Pity I am the wrong side of the pond. I would certainly sweep you off you feet.
xx

I have not been on much lately, but not for lack of interest...just been really busy...so If I owe you a PM or and email (there are several of you, I know, and I'm sorry) please forgive me...I have not forgotten and I will reply soon, honest!
I had a great weekend. I was out with my friend Joann to a couple of bars on Friday night then on Saturday we spend the day shopping in Royal Oak and Ferndale (a couple of young and somewhat edgy communities here in the D.) Had a wonderful late lunch on gourmet tacos and sublime cocktails at The Imperial in Ferndale, where you are usually really under dressed without your hipster duds and lots of tattoos. They seemed fine with the two of us...lol. Then Saturday night we joined a mob of girls at our local bar before heading over to GiGis to dance. There were a ton of girls out that night including a couple of carloads up from Toledo. For the first time I got brave and went out in a dress with not only no enhancers (done that before) but no bra at all (that was new!) So in the black dress, what you see is just me, no pads, no shapers, cinchers, corsets....I felt naked...haha...but it felt awesome. Tongue
And finally, after closing the dance club we hit a local Coney island for breakfast at 3AM. The other two girls are BFFs Donna and Joann
It was a great night. Tongue

[Image: IMAG1138_1.jpg]

[Image: IMAG1134.jpg]

[Image: IMAG1147.jpg]

[Image: IMAG1160_1.jpg]

(20-10-2014, 04:03 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  I have not been on much lately, but not for lack of interest...just been really busy...so If I owe you a PM or and email (there are several of you, I know, and I'm sorry) please forgive me...I have not forgotten and I will reply soon, honest!
I had a great weekend. I was out with my friend Joann to a couple of bars on Friday night then on Saturday we spend the day shopping in Royal Oak and Ferndale (a couple of young and somewhat edgy communities here in the D.) Had a wonderful late lunch on gourmet tacos and sublime cocktails at The Imperial in Ferndale, where you are usually really under dressed without your hipster duds and lots of tattoos. They seemed fine with the two of us...lol. Then Saturday night we joined a mob of girls at our local bar before heading over to GiGis to dance. There were a ton of girls out that night including a couple of carloads up from Toledo. For the first time I got brave and went out in a dress with not only no enhancers (done that before) but no bra at all (that was new!) So in the black dress, what you see is just me, no pads, no shapers, cinchers, corsets....I felt naked...haha...but it felt awesome. Tongue
And finally, after closing the dance club we hit a local Coney island for breakfast at 3AM. The other two girls are BFFs Donna and Joann
It was a great night. Tongue

[Image: IMAG1138_1.jpg]

[Image: IMAG1134.jpg]

[Image: IMAG1147.jpg]

[Image: IMAG1160_1.jpg]
Someone is having whale of time !

Lol...I got ma'amed tonight...twice. Now this would not be interesting except that I was in drab.Tongue
I was out at a mall with my wife, and wearing what passes for my everyday drab these days...skinny black girl jeans, black converse high tops, a black cotton Pea coat with a black hoody.And keep in mind my hair is getting pretty long...I have not cut it in a year and a half...but still. No makeup...nothing.
The first time was at a jewelry kiosk...my wife stopped to look, and I was slightly behind her and the assistant asked "What can I do for you ladies?"
Now to be fair, the SA had an eye patch and may not have been seeing quite right. Fair enough, though it still tickled me...lol
But then, later, I was in a store, alone, standing with my head down reading something on my cell...a SA walked up from the side and asked quite unmistakenly "Can I help you, ma'am?"
I looked up, looked her right in the face and said "No, I'm fine, thanks"
She said " Okay, well let me know if I can help" and went on her way. No apology, no awkwardness, just a pleasant exchange.
And it was t even a womens store, but a Sports Authority.
Hmmm
I knew my looks were changing...but maybe I dont pass as male anymore as well as I think I do...

Wow, that's cool, Sammie, you're now at the boundary between gender presentations. Soon you'll be a full-time woman. Wink

Clara

Were you using your regular male voice? Were your tits obvious under the hoodie? They ARE, what, B-cups by now? Any nail polish on? Perfume? Maybe just the girl jeans were enough to say you are a woman. Then again, maybe it's just your persona!
By the way, from this last batch of pictures you posted here, you look more like a natural woman than any of the others!! They come REAL close, but you made it!! :-)

Thanks, Clara!
MM, no perfume, no makeup...now my nails are long right now (acrylics) but they are not colored, just natural....and the hoody and coat quite covered my breasts. Still, I do stand and move differently than I used to...lol

(21-10-2014, 04:07 AM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Thanks, Clara!
MM, no perfume, no makeup...now my nails are long right now (acrylics) but they are not colored, just natural....and the hoody and coat quite covered my breasts. Still, I do stand and move differently than I used to...lol

Well, then, I guess that's a GOOD thing!! :-)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon