Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

progress so far

Heart 

I have been taking Pueraria mirifica here is a couple pics.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(26-01-2014, 08:44 PM)roxyrolon Wrote:  I have been taking Pueraria mirifica here is a couple pics.

Hi Roxy... I didn't see this post till I already replied to you on the other thread...LOL... never mind. You have wonderful, lovely skin, and it looks like a good foundation for growth. How much PM are you taking? It will take awhile to see real growth, but you will have fun when the tingles and itches start. Smile
Anyway, again, welcome!

I was taking 1500 to 2000 mg a day but I had to taper down do to me running low but I should Receive some in the mail Soon. Have been taking 1000mg for almost 3 weeks. They were getting very itchy and sensitive until i lowered my dose. Thanks for the compliment on my skin. :-) i take 1800 mg of saw palmetto 1240 of fenugreek.

Ok, good! There is some disagreement over SP, but most of us use it effectively. Fg is good, but conventional wisdom is that, since it is a weaker Phytoestrogen, that using it along with the stronger PM is counterproductive. Once you are resupplied with PM i would counsel against combining the two. There are only so many estrogen receptors and you want the stronger herb getting to them and not being pushed aside by the weaker one. 1500 to 2000 of PM should be a good dosage for you at this point. Good news that you are getting feelings in the nipples! Yay! It means you are starting to grow. Congratulations! Big Grin

Good luck with you progress. I love the the feeling when I touch my nipple . It a tingling feeling if I press harder they hurt. I have been taking pm since July 2013
Started at 1 500ml a day then 2 pills .then I wimped out. Now I'm taking 4 a day I love the changes in sensitive a lot. I'm really enjoying the journey. I used to look at pictures of girls with breast and wanted to know what it felt like now I am.
Thanks to all your help and especially my friend Clare.
Robbin

Thanks again. It means a lot to me... I live in the boney mostly just cowboys out here in midwest being from cape cod I have nobody to get advice from. I so miss the diversity i am used to...so u would cut out the fenugreek completely huh. It makes sense also i hope to take 1500 mg of pm for a week then go up go 2000mg like u said. Thanks again u are awesome!!! O:-)

(26-01-2014, 10:12 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  
(26-01-2014, 08:44 PM)roxyrolon Wrote:  I have been taking Pueraria mirifica here is a couple pics.

Hi Roxy... I didn't see this post till I already replied to you on the other thread...LOL... never mind. You have wonderful, lovely skin, and it looks like a good foundation for growth. How much PM are you taking? It will take awhile to see real growth, but you will have fun when the tingles and itches start. Smile
Anyway, again, welcome!
Do your nipples get itchy? Mine do every so often. Usually it's just one, then a few days later the other might get itchy for a few seconds.

Very,very welcome, sweetheart! Welcome home!
Smile

(26-01-2014, 11:45 PM)looking555 Wrote:  I used to look at pictures of girls with breast and wanted to know what it felt like now I am.

Cool!! So, what DOES it feel like?

I love the feeling I'm more relaxed now . I tried suction clamps. But pm is helping me much more with opening up my feelings there were deep inside me. Sometime I think its all in my head . Pm can play tried with your mind . But so can the mind in general. Its more then just nipple feel .I can wait for more changes to come.

Robbin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon