Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

progress so far

(27-01-2014, 08:59 PM)roxyrolon Wrote:  I've noticed my butt has almost doubled in size. I have always had a girlie but everyone I've dated has always said it was my best feature. But now my butt and thighs are rivaling Kim Kardashians...is this normal u wear size 3I jeans and wear size 6_7 in panties. 6 has always been a little lose but now they are getting tight. Plus my thighs are getting big. Is this normal I've only taken this for 4 months. Id take a pic but hard to do it alone on a phone.
Not heard of tush growth with PM . It would be great if other member cold post their experience .

(27-01-2014, 01:44 AM)looking555 Wrote:  I feel I don't have them yet I'm still developing .I love the journey and all the help from every one here. I will ask you the same question how does it feel and more changes with your body or mind. I love the relaxed feels I have and the soft skin.
Robbin

I'm still in the same league as you. But they (what little I have) DO feel kinda neat when they bounce as I walk down a set of stairs or run anywhere!! Sometimes, even if I'm just walking, I TRY to make them bounce!!

(28-01-2014, 02:09 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  
(27-01-2014, 01:44 AM)looking555 Wrote:  I feel I don't have them yet I'm still developing .I love the journey and all the help from every one here. I will ask you the same question how does it feel and more changes with your body or mind. I love the relaxed feels I have and the soft skin.
Robbin

I'm still in the same league as you. But they (what little I have) DO feel kinda neat when they bounce as I walk down a set of stairs or run anywhere!! Sometimes, even if I'm just walking, I TRY to make them bounce!!

I want mine to bounce Smile

(28-01-2014, 02:34 AM)myboobs Wrote:  
Robbin

You mean they don't already??? Do they at least jiggle? You SEEM to have enough tit material there for at LEAST a set of jigglers!!

(28-01-2014, 02:37 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  
Robbin

You mean they don't already??? Do they at least jiggle? You SEEM to have enough tit material there for at LEAST a set of jigglers!!

Nope Sad I have never felt them jiggling Sad

(28-01-2014, 04:12 AM)myboobs Wrote:  
Robbin

DAMN!! Well, maybe soon, they'll bounce all over the room and you'll have to put those puppies on a leash. ;-)

(28-01-2014, 05:47 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  
(28-01-2014, 02:09 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  I'm still in the same league as you. But they (what little I have) DO feel kinda neat when they bounce as I walk down a set of stairs or run anywhere!! Sometimes, even if I'm just walking, I TRY to make them bounce!!

DAMN!! Well, maybe soon, they'll bounce all over the room and you'll have to put those puppies on a leash. ;-)

Oohhh yess !! I look forward to that day Smile

(28-01-2014, 06:16 AM)myboobs Wrote:  
(28-01-2014, 05:47 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  
(28-01-2014, 02:34 AM)myboobs Wrote:  I want mine to bounce Smile

Oohhh yess !! I look forward to that day Smile

I'll bet!! I would, too!!

Before I took pm I took .25mg of estradiol every other day,for a month and a half. Do u think that could have to do with my growth. It was my gf Bcp I did take the white pills when I ran out for a week which has progesterone in it I think let me know what u think

(29-01-2014, 09:22 AM)roxyrolon Wrote:  Before I took pm I took .25mg of estradiol every other day,for a month and a half. Do u think that could have to do with my growth. It was my gf Bcp I did take the white pills when I ran out for a week which has progesterone in it I think let me know what u think

Eeerrr I think this question should pass on to lotus Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon