Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

shhhhhh! im growing boobies

(28-01-2014, 03:19 AM)Intrigue414 Wrote:  
Quote:Huh Question marks are shooting out of my head because I haven't a clue!! What's a babymomma??? It just makes absolutely NO sense at all to me. His mother is a baby???

Lol Missed Miss "babymomma" is a slang term for the mother of ones children.
As in "Its the babymomma's turn to have the kids this weekend." Or "Your babymomma is jealous and needs to stay out of our private relationship." LOL......i may have used that last example a few times.... or atleast some variation of that. Rolleyes oh, and the name is usually, but not always, a bit of a negative term.

Can't we just say, "Mom"? Everyone, these days, wants to shorten everything as much as possible, then they come up with a way to say, "Mom", that takes 4 times as long to say it or spell it! Strange! Dodgy

Hi, I can certainly understand wanting to get the dd's back! Hell I would too if I had those wuhoo :p

But just FYI I have a friend who has a partner with dd's and he's said to me on more than one occasion "id rather have your boobs anyday" - and mine are B!! Maybe he's just saying that but I know the guy pretty well and I know he's sincere. I think its not always about the boobs Smile

I believe your guys loves you for you! And I can imagine ff's or gg's would be a huge pain in the butt! Imagine all that comes with having them that big, poor girl must suffer from back ache yikes.

Good luck Smile

Oh and yes TOTAL SECRECY!! I would get laughed at to the other ends of the earth if mine knew what I was doing! Doesn't believe in anything natural whatsoever when it comes to herbs, body enhancements, healing etc.

(28-01-2014, 06:06 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Oh and yes TOTAL SECRECY!! I would get laughed at to the other ends of the earth if mine knew what I was doing!
I decided to tell my boyfriend so I didn't have to come up with any clever lies. The next time I saw him he decided to play Lords of Acid - I Must Increase my Bust (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1jzVJjk32E). Needless to say, he had fun with the information, haha. Rolleyes

(29-01-2014, 04:26 AM)NikkiRain Wrote:  
(28-01-2014, 06:06 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Oh and yes TOTAL SECRECY!! I would get laughed at to the other ends of the earth if mine knew what I was doing!
I decided to tell my boyfriend so I didn't have to come up with any clever lies. The next time I saw him he decided to play Lords of Acid - I Must Increase my Bust (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1jzVJjk32E). Needless to say, he had fun with the information, haha. Rolleyes

HA HA Ive never seen that before! OMG I bet he had fun with that :p
but hey that's great he knows, makes it a damned site easier if hes in the loop! Jeez it aint easy trying to hide the pumps and the pills agghh feel like your living a double life sometimes I tell ya!

(29-01-2014, 04:26 AM)NikkiRain Wrote:  

Good for you! I'm glad he's taking it easy and even finding a way to have some fun with you.

My wife really doesn't way to know... so I oblige her... lol. Bad enough she knows about my gender issues..... more like a don't ask don't tell situation now...

If you check surveys most guys really do prefer Cs, but also like other sizes. Often because it's way better than sagging. So you don't necessarily need to distrust him but whatever you decide to do will be fine.

MSM, chest exercises such as pushups, and favoring progesterone over estrogen can help prevent sagging.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon