Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

saw palmetto extract?

Anyone here know which is better to take. Saw palmetto herb or the extract. I have been taking there herb but recently bought the extract. Scared to try it let me know.

Extract is far more potent so you don't have to take as much, also dosnt upset my stomach like the dried powdered berries did.

I have 320 mg it says to take 2 daily. I currently take 4 saw palmetto capsules was taking six till I ran out u also take pm and fenugreek. What would u suggest the dosing for me, or how many do u take

I take x2 SP Extract Gel Capsules per day, and I also take spearmint tea once every day or 2.

I use the 160mg caps and take 2 twice a day. For a while I took them 3x per day and didn't have any negative effects, but didn't really notice a difference either.

U are all so helpful thanks u so much this helps a lot. I need all the help I can get.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon