Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Some questions from a newbie...help?

(02-02-2014, 02:28 AM)blue77green Wrote:  Wow! I REALLY APPRECIATE the well informed responses! I'll adhere to some of that advice for sure! Thanks! Smile I wanted to take the SP for the anti-androgen properties but another big factor for taking that was for the DHT factor. I've always had a full head of hair but recently I've started to develop the ugliness known as male pattern baldness. I've been losing hair on the crown of my head so a degree, while most everywhere else is ok. I'm taking for that reason as well. I'm a little worried about long term usage though. I'm not worried about libido... Just any other adverse side effects. Has anyone here used SP for years and years who could comment?

I actually used 320 mg of standardized extract daily for about a decade (maybe longer) long before I started NBE. I don't think I had any adverse reactions or side effects. At times, I even took two a day for several months. Again, no adverse effects. I think SP is pretty safe at reasonable doses. I'm honestly very confused as to its role in NBE since there are conflicting studies and reports as to what it does aside from being a 5-ar inhibitor.

A lot has already been said, so I'll try to be concise here.

2. Meals and beverages are not a consideration for me when I take my pm dosage. I'm not aware of anyone reporting of this making a difference.

3. No, I don't think 12 hours is too far apart between doses. For a decent portion of my pm regime, I took my pm capsules twice a day and that didn't seem to impair development. If you're having trouble with development, it's certainly worthwhile I think to keep a steady supply of pm in your body to see if that helps make a difference.

4. I take 800 mg of spearmint and that's enough to make a difference for me. As CK mentioned, you may need to give it more time.

5. Did you buy a different brand of PABA from Swanson? The ones I got are 500 mg per capsule.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon