Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

pain & sensitive

Hi every one I have been taking pm since last july Started with one pill then moved a day moved up to 2 pills a day. Last week started taking 4 pills. In back of my left nipple I have under quarter shaped bud . My right side it more of a cluster of bumps
not as round and smooth as the bud on my left side Is that
normal? , also i noticed when I push on them they hurt a lot. What is intrusting is they
tangled and it feel nice but my nipples are not more sensitive
will that change as they grow. Because right now they just hurt.
Because afterafter my. Willy stops working I would like to have some kind of sexual zones in my body. That Is another good question . After a man's sex organ does stop working . You need some kind of sexual replacement what is it. When you start feeling more like a girl how do you relieve yourself sexually.
You have to have some kinda of trade off right.
Robbin

How come nobody is responding to what I wrote.
I am concerned about these matters and would like some one to answer my questions if they have time.

Thank you

(28-01-2014, 01:51 AM)looking555 Wrote:  How come nobody is responding to what I wrote.
I am concerned about these matters and would like some one to answer my questions if they have time.

Thank you

Sorry, it's seems everybody is off growing boobies! Big Grin

Seriously, what your feeling is quite normal in breast growth!, even for me I still have breast pain. Keep an eye on then pain though, keep a log of any side effects you notice. Post your photo progress, make a thread in the personal program section.

This way we can help you in maximizing your NBE!

xx Wink

Be patient, Robbin,sometimes it takes awhile for people, who do have other lives, to get around to reading all the threads. And, speaking for myself, when I am checking in quickly I don't always have time to reply immediately but do make a mental note to get back later. And, without meaning this a rebuke in any way, sweetheart, many regulars will place greater priority on answering threads and comments from those who have been here a long time and are better known to them. It isn't anything personal. Really. Wink
Now, to try and answer your questions...
First, it sounds as though you have started well, and ramped up slowly in the beginning, which is good, and recommended. Do you use an anti androgen, like SP or spearmint? It is not essential, but many of us do and feel that it helps.
The tingling is a great sign! That means your growth has started! Yay!
Yes, it hurts but it is a welcome pain because it is followed by growth. You get used to it, and may very well get to where you really miss it if and when it goes away.Smile
Now, regarding what I call the "boy bits"...
Yes, if you take large quantities of estrogenic herbs and anti-androgens for several years or more, your bits will most likely cease working in the manner to which you are accustomed. If that really bothers you a lot, then you might want to think again about doing this, or at least plan for a lot of regular breaks.
But it isn't as bad as you might think. First, PM is widely reported to reduce desire for sex (it dampens the libido. Less T = more E = less biological need for "release"). In return we gain, normally, a nice feeling of peace and tranquility. But loss of erections does not mean loss of feelings. There is more than one way to skin a cat (not that I would want to skin a cat,you understand...LOL). There are many ways to engage in pleasurable sexual activity without even achieving an erection. And, your nipples will normally retain sensitivity and attention to them can be quite wonderful...ask Wuerstchen about that, if you are interested)
So it is not all bad. But, again, if you have doubts at all, now is the time to think hard, while thinking is not the only hard thing you have.
Good luck and best wishes!
Sammie

(28-01-2014, 12:10 AM)looking555 Wrote:  Hi every one I have been taking pm since last july Started with one pill then moved a day moved up to 2 pills a day. Last week started taking 4 pills. In back of my left nipple I have under quarter shaped bud . My right side it more of a cluster of bumps
not as round and smooth as the bud on my left side Is that
normal? , also i noticed when I push on them they hurt a lot. What is intrusting is they
tangled and it feel nice but my nipples are not more sensitive
will that change as they grow. Because right now they just hurt.
Because afterafter my. Willy stops working I would like to have some kind of sexual zones in my body. That Is another good question . After a man's sex organ does stop working . You need some kind of sexual replacement what is it. When you start feeling more like a girl how do you relieve yourself sexually.
You have to have some kinda of trade off right.
Robbin

Hi Robbin,
It is somewhat strange that you are getting multiple growths beneath your nipples. Normally, a breast bud is a single mass that starts out small (about the size of an acorn by the time it's detected) and grows ever larger, spreading out more and more. Everyone's body reacts differently to PM, however, so I think it makes sense to give it more time.

Nipple sensitivity is also a somewhat individualized reaction to PM. It would depend on the existence of nerve endings in the nipples that are being activated in the presence of the estrogen mimic (miroestrol) found in PM. Nipple sensitivity is a rather subjective thing to measure, as well. It is normal for your nipples to hurt if you press on them. Mine are like that right now, and I've been off PM for two days.

Your right to be questioning what sexual fulfillment will be like after losing the ability to sustain an erection and come to orgasm with ejaculation. Many find sexual fulfillment in simple cuddling and breast play. Many lose the desire to have sex the way they did as a testosterone-laden male. I, personally, am still undecided about this 'trade-off', as you called it, so I've decided to keep my male function for the time being by taking breaks from PM every month to prevent my penis and testes from shrinking and becoming useless. You might want to do the same until you find an alternative to penile simulation and ejaculation for sexual fulfillment.

I hope my response, although a little late (things have been slow on the forum today) is helpful.

Good luck, dear

Clara Kay Smile

I can't thank every one enough, this is like getting help from the best of the best I dont have a beginning pic .i will start posting soon. I just hope i dont regret my decision .
this might sound stupid I thought if you develop like a girl you also develop multi orgasms like she does. It seem
IT SEEMS ALICE HAS LOOKED IN TO THE LOOKING GLASS A LITTLE TO LONG.
This is an eye opener that puts you on the cross roads to woman
Hold on to your butts this is going to be a bumpy ride.

Thanks you
Robbin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon