Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Naturaful Breast cream

Well I have been listening to hypnosis for breast enlargement and decided to try Naturaful Breast cream and see what happens. I will keep you all posted and as today marks day one we will see. I will post pics sometime after 30 days with before and after. I am going to document it all as I hope others that are thinking about it will find it helpful.
Oh the joys of finding out what will work and I pray I end up with a B-C cup when I am all done... Smile

Hi Cassi,
Since its been over a year, I guess nothing happend with your attempts with Naturaful.
I'm about to sign up for 5 months worth and would love to hear your results.
Bobbi

(20-05-2015, 09:07 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Hi Cassi,
Since its been over a year, I guess nothing happend with your attempts with Naturaful.
I'm about to sign up for 5 months worth and would love to hear your results.
Bobbi
Well the Naturaful did not do what I had hoped for so noogling and starting Breast cream again now as of August 1. I will post after 90 days +/- and see what happens. I do admit the Naturaful added a small bit of Cleavage, not what I had hoped for as it was less thatn 1/2 cup in size.
Noogling now with large dooms twice daily for about 60 minutes each time and using PM Cream after each time so hoping for the best.
Cassi

I know you may not believe me, but I started Naturaful twice a day (morning and before bed) back at the end of May and I have already seen noticeable results! I am very happy so far! They are definitely fuller! The website says you need to give it up to 6 months. Rome wasn't built in a day ya know?! Oh and there are testimonies for several women on their website and I believe they are real! Even some video results on YouTube! I started out with a 32" over bust and I'm already a 34.5" over bust! Not so sure if this helps you at all- but the site gives you I believe a 60 day money back guarantee? I was fortunate enough to have a sweet friend who purchased this for me and has agreed to purchase more after my 6 month supply is up (if I choose to want more after) have a great night Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon