Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Suggestions

Currently taking 7X500mg of PM spread throughout the day. Also taking 6X450mg of saw palmetto. Have been for 2 years with"some" growth.

5:00am 2X500mg PM 1X450mg SP
10:00am 1X500mg PM 2X450mg SP
2:00pm 2X500mg PM 1X450mg SP
6:00pm 1X500mg PM 1X450mg SP
11:00pm 1X500mg PM 1X450mg SP

I am 56 years old and as I said I have had some small growth.
I am looking for suggestions for better growth. Also, is Saw Palmetto helpful as a blocker or not. Thank you in advance for any guidance.

ZOE

(28-01-2014, 03:42 AM)ZOE Wrote:  Currently taking 7X500mg of PM spread throughout the day. Also taking 6X450mg of saw palmetto. Have been for 2 years with"some" growth.

5:00am 2X500mg PM 1X450mg SP
10:00am 1X500mg PM 2X450mg SP
2:00pm 2X500mg PM 1X450mg SP
6:00pm 1X500mg PM 1X450mg SP
11:00pm 1X500mg PM 1X450mg SP

I am 56 years old and as I said I have had some small growth.
I am looking for suggestions for better growth. Also, is Saw Palmetto helpful as a blocker or not. Thank you in advance for any guidance.

ZOE
Hi ZOE, welcome!

So a solid cycle could look like:
1 estrogenic herb-PM, Hops, Red Clover
1 pro-hormone-Dhea, Fish Oil, FATS/Protein, Bovine ovaries
1 pro-aromatase-Aromatase - Converts testosterone to estrogens, Peony Root, Licorice Root (moderation on LR)
1 potentiator (vitamins/minerals, etc)

Check in the Bio-Male NBE guide for more detailed definitions Wink

Hi Zoe,
Welcome aboard sweetheart! May I guess you have been reading the boars here for awhile, and are now coming forward for advice to try to boost things along? It makes no difference. Just had to check my hunch. That's the kind of thing I could see myself doing. LOL
So, two years? Have your levels been that high from the start? You are on some pretty high amounts of both. Do you get headaches at that level? Spreading through the day, you might not.
You say some growth...can you be more specific? Do you have pictures at all. More info would be a lot of help. There are some really smart people on this board (hee hee... I am sadly not one of them. LOL), and you can get a lot of support here, but a little more info would help.
Do you feel as though you stalled? Did you have the famous tingles and so forth in your breasts or behind your nipples?
Us older girls are not generally going to grow as fast or as far as our younger sisters do, since age slows down so many things that advance the process. But there is a lot that can be done.
Give us a little more to work on, honey.Big Grin
Hugs

Hi Zoe,
Welcome aboard sweetheart! May I guess you have been reading the boars here for awhile, and are now coming forward for advice to try to boost things along? It makes no difference. Just had to check my hunch. That's the kind of thing I could see myself doing. LOL
So, two years? Have your levels been that high from the start? You are on some pretty high amounts of both. Do you get headaches at that level? Spreading through the day, you might not.
You say some growth...can you be more specific? Do you have pictures at all. More info would be a lot of help. There are some really smart people on this board (hee hee... I am sadly not one of them. LOL), and you can get a lot of support here, but a little more info would help.
Do you feel as though you stalled? Did you have the famous tingles and so forth in your breasts or behind your nipples?
Us older girls are not generally going to grow as fast or as far as our younger sisters do, since age slows down so many things that advance the process. But there is a lot that can be done.
Give us a little more to work on, honey.Big Grin
Hugs

Thank you for your reply Samantha. In answer to your questions:
1) I read the boards daily and I am seeking advice. Your "hunch" is correct.
2) I started at lower levels and increased gradually.
3) No headaches of other negative side effects.
4) Small growth and "tingles" - fat deposits and denser in breasts, not a lot of projection. Areola are larger. Did have tingles and budding earlier on, do not any longer tingle but can feel a gulf ball size mass. So stall?
5) Have lost weight, (needed) over the last year or so. About 30 lbs.
6) Will post pics this weekend.

Thank you for your advice.

Best wishes, Zoe

Thank you for your reply Lotus. A lot to process and research. At this point I am a little confused about pro-aromatas and potentiator. I do take 4X1200mg fish oil per day and a multi vitamin. Up to this point, I was believing that PM along with anti-androgen SP was the prefered approach. I guess there are some new thoughts...

I'm quite impressed and grateful for the research and shaing you have done, Thank you. It will take awhile to absorb and must go for now. will study further tonight.

Again, thank you for any advise.

Best wishes,

Zoe

Zoe, thanks! That helps...Smile
How long since the tingles stopped? Have you taken any breaks? You may have stalled but you are certainly on the way and your program looks fine. Maybe just a lull. I get those sometimes.Rolleyes
Plus, if you are trying to lose weight that, though wonderful (congratulations! Yay) can in and of itself cause slower growth.
Maybe something to jump start growth, like mixing up your dosage times or amounts might help, or possibly a short break for a few days, but maybe you just need time. It does take longer once you hit your 40s and beyond, and for some it does not ever work.Sad
I wish I could give you a magic bullet, but this whole quest is like navigating on only parts of a map.Wink
Good luck! We are here if you need us.Smile

Samantha, thank you for your advise. Tingling stopped long ago but do have some heaviness and slight pain especially in the morning rising out of bed.

I do believe a break is in order as I really have not up to now. Also,I am overwhelmed by the amount and speed of new information coming from you and M. Lotus and this will give me a few days to process.

Best wishes,

Zoe

(30-01-2014, 02:49 AM)ZOE Wrote:  Samantha, thank you for your advise. Tingling stopped long ago but do have some heaviness and slight pain especially in the morning rising out of bed.

I do believe a break is in order as I really have not up to now. Also,I am overwhelmed by the amount and speed of new information coming from you and M. Lotus and this will give me a few days to process.

Best wishes,

Zoe

Well, headaches are often a side effect of high doses of PM. And the tingling having stopped may indicate that an overload of E has caused you to stall. You might want to just reduce your intake slightly of PM. Personally, I would also reduce your SP. The amount you are taking is high. I am no fan of breaks, but everyone seems to advocate them, for various reasons, from time to time. I feel that headaches and the like are your body telling you there is something out of balance, but not necessarily that you are on the wrong course. You may just need an adjustment. But whatever you decide, we are here for you, if you have questions or just need a hug.

Thanks. Hugs gratefully accepted.

(30-01-2014, 03:32 AM)ZOE Wrote:  Thanks. Hugs gratefully accepted.

Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon