Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Nipple and Areola growth

Total newbie here. Somebody recommended this site to me today and I couldn't wait to get home and sign up here.

I've started feeling that my areolas and nipples have become very sensitive for 2-3 years now. As a result I'd like to grow them. They are not big by any means, and I'm not too interested in growing the breast itself.

What would you recommend for growing them?

Bruce

Welcome, Bruce,

I'll tell you, that question comes up again and again. You might want to use the Search function to find posts on that subject.

The fact is, and I hate to disappoint you, it's probably not possible to grow your nipples/areolas without growing breast tissue, as well. Add to that, there is no certainty that your areolas will grow beyond what is genetically predetermined. You'll just have to try NBE and find out.
Most of us that have experienced breast growth using NBE have also developed larger nipples and areolas. You have to take the one to get the other. There are lots of other consequences of NBE that you may find troubling, as well. I suggest reading some of the past discussion threads.

Again, welcome. I hope you find what you are looking for.

CK Smile

Have you looked into a product called Supple Nipps? I think you will find your answer there. Big Grin

(28-01-2014, 08:20 PM)Scotti Wrote:  Have you looked into a product called Supple Nipps? I think you will find your answer there. Big Grin

Supple Nipps have enlarged my nipples very nicely (check my thread "my breasts" in the picture section), but they have done nothing, alas, for my areolas.

(28-01-2014, 08:31 PM)Wuerstchen Wrote:  Supple Nipps have enlarged my nipples very nicely (check my thread "my breasts" in the picture section), but they have done nothing, alas, for my areolas.

I guess I was going by what they say on they site, and assumed the wider ones achieved areola growth. My guess is that you've already worked up to the larger ones?

Scotti, thanks for your reply. I do know about Supple Nips. But as Wuerstchen just stated, they do nothing for the areolas. I am therefore looking to grow them naturally.

I am grateful for ClaraKay's reply. Frank, and to the point. I may have to accept that growing what I want to grow also comes with growing everything else.

Funny thing is, I asked the same question to the makers of Natureday, and they said Yes, you can grow nipples and areolas by using their product just on that area. Of course, I think they are interested in Sales, so their answer is biased, which is why I decided to ask here: I really want to know from a disinterested party if using products like Natureday just on the areolas actually grows them and not the breasts.

I'm sorry this question has been asked and answered here before, but I'm not all familiar with this site's organization, and I've yet to explore it thoroughly.

BTW, Bruce, at a later stage of breath growth, prolactin (a protein which enables lactation in pregnant women) will cause the enlargement of the areolas, if my memory serves me right.

Some have resorted to tattooing to make their areolas appear larger. Another technique is scarring if the scar tissue matches that of the areolas. Of course, such methods fall into the category of body illustrating/mutilation which we are not so adept at here.

Clara Kay Smile

Hi Frankie,

I would say just from the avatar that your aerolas look impressive already!, have you ever measured them?. I believe that sometimes there is a correlation with aerola and breast growth, and have even experimented with a tincture for aerola growth with some degree of success.

But my learned friend CK is absolutely right, no such thing exists without the other, in terms of growth. Unless there's some secret government test? Big Grin

If you want to become a master manipplualor, Wuerstchen is your guy! He's our resident expert in that dept.

(28-01-2014, 08:54 PM)bottom4une Wrote:  Scotti, thanks for your reply. I do know about Supple Nips. But as Wuerstchen just stated, they do nothing for the areolas. I am therefore looking to grow them naturally.

Well perhaps start with that whilst you research growing the areolas! Wink

(28-01-2014, 09:12 PM)ClaraKay Wrote:  BTW, Bruce, at a later stage of breath growth, prolactin (a protein which enables lactation in pregnant women) will cause the enlargement of the areolas, if my memory serves me right.

Clara Kay Smile

I understand that prolactin, stimulated by nipple play, does cause breast growth, and can also cause erectile dysfunction. I have experienced both, but since my wife finds penetration painful after menopause, the ED doesn't matter; we both enjoy oral. But while my breasts have grown larger and stayed that way even after I lost thirty pounds, my areolae have stayed the same.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon