Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

bra ?

K so I know this is a really stupid question but I cant seem to figure it.out so I put on my gf bra a wire bra and it fits fine except for the girls cause she is so big, theres alot of room that I dont feel out what is the answer lol and.lotus I know I will read this lol so dont be to harsh onme lol

Wish I could help, sweetheart, but I can never get the sizing right on these evil things. RolleyesAngry
I think it is a grand conspiracy to drive us all mad.
Oooh, spoiler alert...I expect to learn a ltlle more about this"dark art" very soon! I will keep you all posted. :-)

I think your right, the band size is right just dont know what to do to make the girls fit like they should

(28-01-2014, 04:11 PM)breast101 Wrote:  I think your right, the band size is right just dont know what to do to make the girls fit like they should

Ahh! Well, breast101, you came to the right place. It's called Natural Breast Enhancement, NBE for short, and we here specialize in it. Stick around and learn the secrets. Big Grin

Perhaps get a bra with the same band size but smaller cup size???

Or like ClaraKay said, grow a pair???

Tongue

I have been taking pm but have run out.and low on funds will be awhile before I can get more but I have had some results.

(28-01-2014, 09:18 PM)breast101 Wrote:  I have been taking pm but have run out.and low on funds will be awhile before I can get more but I have had some results.

Yes, PM is a bit expensive. I've read here on the forum that some take an anti-androgen ahead of PM to lower their T-levels. That makes it easier for the PM to do its job when you resume. It also means that you'll be able to see breast growth on a lower PM dosage, saving you some money, as well. The anti-androgens of choice are Saw Palmetto (SP) and Spearmint Leaf. Spearmint can be consumed as tea and is quite inexpensive. I plan to use Pygeum Bark instead of SP since there seems to be some conflicting opinions on the effectiveness of SP for NBE.

How am I doing for a newbie, Lotus? Big Grin

Clara Kay Smile

Stop wearing your girlfriends clothes.... go to Victoria Secret or your local lingerie shop and get measured for one.... its an amazing experience....

(29-01-2014, 05:54 PM)ClaraKay Wrote:  Yes, PM is a bit expensive. I've read here on the forum that some take an anti-androgen ahead of PM to lower their T-levels. That makes it easier for the PM to do its job when you resume. It also means that you'll be able to see breast growth on a lower PM dosage, saving you some money, as well. The anti-androgens of choice are Saw Palmetto (SP) and Spearmint Leaf. Spearmint can be consumed as tea and is quite inexpensive. I plan to use Pygeum Bark instead of SP since there seems to be some conflicting opinions on the effectiveness of SP for NBE.

Clara Kay Smile

That's precisely what I am doing, and have Alvita spearmint and licorice tea on the way to replace the Tazo spearmint blends. Really hope I can take the PM....

(29-01-2014, 05:54 PM)ClaraKay Wrote:  
(28-01-2014, 09:18 PM)breast101 Wrote:  I have been taking pm but have run out.and low on funds will be awhile before I can get more but I have had some results.

Yes, PM is a bit expensive. I've read here on the forum that some take an anti-androgen ahead of PM to lower their T-levels. That makes it easier for the PM to do its job when you resume. It also means that you'll be able to see breast growth on a lower PM dosage, saving you some money, as well. The anti-androgens of choice are Saw Palmetto (SP) and Spearmint Leaf. Spearmint can be consumed as tea and is quite inexpensive. I plan to use Pygeum Bark instead of SP since there seems to be some conflicting opinions on the effectiveness of SP for NBE.

Clara Kay Smile
Doing great Clara,Big Grin

I will put a thread together specially devoted to Saw Palmetto with all the research I have and then let our members decide for themselves, hopefully it will alleviate some of the confusion which I'm afraid there is. Yes, it will have opposing views/research as not to give any bias. We should also address 5-alpha reductase the enzymes involved in steroid metabolism.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon