Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Lisa's Program

Hello All,

I am starting the below program today (other than the PM which I have been in ramp up stage for about a month:

*PM - Currently 2000 mg - 2 X 500mg - 2 X daily - early AM & bed time
PABA - 1 X 500mg
Fish Oil - Omega 3 - 1 X 1000mg
Spearmint - 1 X 400mg
Hops - 1 X 620mg at bed time
Multivitamin - 1
White Peony - starting as soon as the Orient Express arrives at the station!

*End goal of PM is 3000mg - ramping up over 3 months.
I will adjust other items as needed, based on research, suggestions, positive/negative effects.

My starting stats are:
Ht: 6'2"
Wt: 175#
Above bust: 40"
Under bust: 36"
Bust: 39"
Cup size about a 36A or NA.

Goals:
Full 36 B/C
Fuller hips and butt

Many, many thanks to all of the faithful contributors and researchers who post. I will single out, and I hope not embarrass, Mistress Lotus, who has provided a wealth of information and guidance to those of us who are neophytes and non-scientific.

I will probably update this every couple of weeks, as I make adjustments, or have some significant effect I feel worthy of posting.

Please feel free to make any suggested tweaks/changes you feel are appropriate. This program I feel covers the bases, and I plan on staying the course on this for at least a couple of months to give it time to work, unless someone discovers a the holy grail of male breast growth! Don't think I will hold my breath, tho'! Wink

Hugs,
Lisa

Lisa my love,

Fabulous!!

We all can learn from your success. Cool

Thank you Mistress, darlin'! I think I have the 5 basic food groups covered, except for bacon! Big Grin

Of note, NO SP!

Damn, Sad, forgot to list hops! Taking that at night before bed since it is a relaxer!

Oh jumpin for joy bacon!!

Right to your ass!! Tongue

Mentioned this somewhere else, but wanted to add it to program page...

White Peony arrived from the motherland (China) yesterday. Dosage suggestions are a little sketchy, so I took about 1/4 tsp with milk last night with my PM dose of PM and Hops.

I'm researching suggested dosages for male NBE if I can locate. If any one has something solid, please post.

Thanks,
Lisa

UPDATE: Not sure if it is the Hops, Spearmint, Peony, or a combination of adding all three to the PM, but my nips were exploding when I got up this morning! Smile I'm talking poking out like a couple of 22LR rounds (No, not very big in diameter yet, but certainly projecting!) Big Grin

Yes, Clara darling, the GREED is growing on this Butch Bitch!

XO,
Lisa

Oooh, I love it when that happens, Lisa! Enjoy! It means things are growing! Yay!
I'm happy for you, Sis!Tongue

(02-02-2014, 04:04 PM)Lisa Lou Wrote:  UPDATE: Not sure if it is the Hops, Spearmint, Peony, or a combination of adding all three to the PM, but my nips were exploding when I got up this morning! Smile I'm talking poking out like a couple of 22LR rounds (No, not very big in diameter yet, but certainly projecting!) Big Grin

Yes, Clara darling, the GREED is growing on this Butch Bitch!

XO,
Lisa

So Clara is the MLB and you're the GBB, to funny!

I would think its the hops and peony giving you the puffies! Tongue, TBB, the biggest bitch here is DHT, imo, Wink ya know 10x stronger than T. Green tea to fight her off!

That's how we can tell we're sisters, we share the same last name!

Thanks for clarifying Mistress. It has been a bit uncomfortable, I had to come home at lunch and change my cotton t-shirt for synthetic UnderArmor type... but I was SMILIN'! Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon