Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Lisa's Program

(17-02-2014, 11:08 PM)Lisa Lou Wrote:  
(15-02-2014, 09:09 PM)Mistress~Lotus Wrote:  Hey GBB, Tongue

What brand of PC?, hopefully it's the wonderful aromatic kind cause you deserve it! Big Grin

Hey Mistress,

The PC I'm using is called Mendapause...Tongue It is a Natural PC, but also has some phytoestrogens, licorice, wild yam, evening primrose oil (?) and red clover. It has an Aloe Vera base, and a pump with a metered dosage of 20 mg PC and only 4.5 mg of the PEs. What do you think about the PC dosage, enough? I just used one pump with it this weekend.

The standard delivery of 20 to 22 mg is good, delivers 500 mg per ounce of USP soy, suggested use is 2x daily of 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon. Which is like wtf!, who has the time! Lol. Mine is from Source Naturals in a 4 oz. container, that's what I mean, kinda hard to conceal that right. Oh and lovely aroma, ew!!!. It's like Bengay x10, yuk! Rolleyes

How about yours?

(Deep breath)
Hello All,
Lisa Lou is back... as Lisa Jenn. Many reasons for the name change, but to make a very long story short, the last 10 months have been very intense, starting with a significant emotional event as the catalyst, long hospitalization, followed by a lot of therapy, etc. etc... But, I have finally been cleared, albeit grudgingly, to start NBE again by both of my docs (med and psych) and TA DA... here I am! I've been lurking for about a month, and back on PM and others since early December with nothing but positive mental and physical results so far.

So, hello to all of my old sisters, WAAAY too many to mention by name, and I look forward to meeting some of the new gurls who have started the journey.

I'll be posting a personal program, and wanted to say hello and good-by to everyone from Lisa Lou.......!

Love and hugs,
Lisa Jenn (the new GBB!)

So ecstatic to see you back and know you are okay! It's awesome that you're back! But you already know how I feel girl. Love you!

Thanks my dear Sammie, it is so good to be back! I've caught up on your adventures over the past 9 months, and I am in AWE!!! You're just getting AWESOMER (yep, I'm Southern, deal with it!! Tongue)

Love you, girl!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon