Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Lisa's Program

I bet you were, from ear to ear, like a cheshire cat...hee heeTongue

(04-02-2014, 12:25 AM)Lisa Lou Wrote:  That's how we can tell we're sisters, we share the same last name!

Thanks for clarifying Mistress. It has been a bit uncomfortable, I had to come home at lunch and change my cotton t-shirt for synthetic UnderArmor type... but I was SMILIN'! Big Grin

I know that grin! Congrats! Tongue

My question is: Has anyone else noted weight gain with NBE, especially waist increase?

It seems that over the last several weeks my waist line is expanding. Angry

It was a little noticeable in the mirror, but I measured yesterday, and I have gained 3". @#$%&*!!!!!!!!!! My weight is about 7#s over normal, but I attributed that to 'winter speck!' Apparently the 7#s has all gone to my waist.

I am embarking on weight loss, which could affect breast growth, but I have a 1/2 marathon in 2 months, and need to lose 10-15#s. Some weight loss usually occurs at this stage of my training, but I am up to 185 now, and need to get down to 170 or less. And for those already wondering, yes, I do notice a marginal increase in run times.

I appreciate your input, especially on NBE related weight gain, and any suggestions on weight loss that won't dramatically affect NBE.

My bottom line is, as blasphemous as it sounds to some of you, if I have to make a choice between running and breast growth, the latter will definitely suffer. I am a lifelong distance runner, used to run competitively, and it is a strong part of who I am as a person. Yes, most of the women runners I know who run at my level are flat chested... of course most of them are amenorrheic, too. I haven't done research on that, but know that is caused by a reduction in E. I guess it's a part of it. (of course for most of the GG runners I know, that is a benefit!).

So, looks like a real conundrum for Lisa.... DAMNIT!!!

Other than weight gain, things are going fine. nips are still sore and like little bullets, experiencing a tad of fullness, hair especially seems to be benefiting. I started taking my PM earlier in the evening, instead of bedtime, and am sleeping longer, so that seems to be the solution.

Program seems to be working as it should be.

Love y'all,
Lisa

Lisa, I feel for you, sweetheart. We all hate those extra lbs. Ugh. And aggressive weight loss and NBE are usually, it seems, mutually incompatible. Sigh...would that it was otherwise. My understanding is that a certain amount of fat is required. But your running is so much a part of you that I am certain it is something you cannot give up. I guess we just sometimes need to choose what is most important at any particular time. Still, as I have wrested with trying to slim myself this year, even though I know it has slowed my growth, I have still gotten some gains. I guess, like everything else, it is all a matter of balance. Trial and error. Thats all we really have, isn't it? I guess in a way that is true of everything, right Sis?
You will find what is best, honey...I know you will.Smile
Hugs

(06-02-2014, 12:12 PM)Lisa Lou Wrote:  My question is: Has anyone else noted weight gain with NBE, especially waist increase?

It seems that over the last several weeks my waist line is expanding. Angry

It was a little noticeable in the mirror, but I measured yesterday, and I have gained 3". @#$%&*!!!!!!!!!! My weight is about 7#s over normal, but I attributed that to 'winter speck!' Apparently the 7#s has all gone to my waist.

I am embarking on weight loss, which could affect breast growth, but I have a 1/2 marathon in 2 months, and need to lose 10-15#s. Some weight loss usually occurs at this stage of my training, but I am up to 185 now, and need to get down to 170 or less. And for those already wondering, yes, I do notice a marginal increase in run times.

I appreciate your input, especially on NBE related weight gain, and any suggestions on weight loss that won't dramatically affect NBE.

My bottom line is, as blasphemous as it sounds to some of you, if I have to make a choice between running and breast growth, the latter will definitely suffer. I am a lifelong distance runner, used to run competitively, and it is a strong part of who I am as a person. Yes, most of the women runners I know who run at my level are flat chested... of course most of them are amenorrheic, too. I haven't done research on that, but know that is caused by a reduction in E. I guess it's a part of it. (of course for most of the GG runners I know, that is a benefit!).

So, looks like a real conundrum for Lisa.... DAMNIT!!!

Other than weight gain, things are going fine. nips are still sore and like little bullets, experiencing a tad of fullness, hair especially seems to be benefiting. I started taking my PM earlier in the evening, instead of bedtime, and am sleeping longer, so that seems to be the solution.

Program seems to be working as it should be.

Love y'all,
Lisa

Lisa dear what this means is your program is working, maybe too well. E makes men and women fat when in excess, likes to park itself in the receptors and tissue (adipose). Either slow down the conversion or cut back on the E. We can talk about a low and slow plan when you have more time. Wink

GB, Big Grin

Maybe adding PC to give balance could be of benefit. The senior tour here needs to think about this, the research is mixed, but more and more reports say adding Progesterone to balance E dominance is beneficial, within moderation of course.

Check this out:
Therefore it is extremely important to dose estradiol at the lowest effective dose and to make sure its activity is balanced out with the proper amount of progesterone. One way to lower the dose of estradiol is to combine it with the less potent estrogen estriol.

http://thecompounder.wordpress.com/2009/...explained/

Lisa, I had another thought about your weight situation. Has there been any change to your regular diet. Eating more, less, the same? Calories coming from where? Carbs? Protein? Vegetables? I know Abidrew went through an extensive weight loss program while continuing NBE. Her approach involved a very meticulous and scientifically applied application of specific foods, caloric goals and so forth with a desired plan to reduce weight below her target and then add it back on but with specific placement according to her desired bodily shape goal.I believe she had some success with that. Are you monitoring your diet? I expect you are of course, but I had to ask...Rolleyes
Personally, though I have lost weight as I wished, I have done so in what is likely to be a very unhealthy manner, in that I have simply reduced my overall caloric intake with little if any regard for what kind of fuel my body was actually getting. Needless to say I do not recommend this approach, especially for an athlete.
Scotch and and dainty little cigars are not likely sufficient, I suppose, to maintain peak athletic ability....tee hee.Tongue
PS - Sammie has a big day tomorrow...shhh! Tee heeTongue

Okay, my 4th attempt to post… first was this morning before my run, then twice more and none made it for some reason, so I am writing this in Word and copying and pasting!

Sammie and Mistress L, thank you for your thoughts and responses.

-I actually ordered PC yesterday, (along with a cute bra that I just HAD to have! )
-My diet is pretty healthy, minimal simple carbs, anything “white,” and fats, it is mostly lean meat, fruits, nuts, veggies, whole grains.
-I did buy a 12 pack of Boost yesterday to drink as a meal substitute at dinner until I get down to my weight goal.
-It is pretty cool to know the weight gain can be attributable to E! Any thoughts on a low and slow plan are certainly welcome, Mistress. Actually on my run this morning I noticed a teeny, tiny, itsy, bitsy amount of JIGGLE! Or should I call it JOGGLE, since I was running??? Tongue

Bottom line, unless I am unable to drop the weight, I will continue my routine as outlined above, with the addition of the PC. Now I just have to figure that out… Should I take a break once a month and use PC for 5 days? Should I break on weekends and use PC Sat and Sun?? I know, it’s trial and error!!! Huh
So, the journey continues!
XOX.
Lisa (VERY GBB – I want it ALL! Big Grin)

(08-02-2014, 12:15 AM)Lisa Lou Wrote:  Any thoughts on a low and slow plan are certainly welcome, Mistress. Actually on my run this morning I noticed a teeny, tiny, itsy, bitsy amount of JIGGLE! Or should I call it JOGGLE, since I was running??? Tongue

Bottom line, unless I am unable to drop the weight, I will continue my routine as outlined above, with the addition of the PC. Now I just have to figure that out… Should I take a break once a month and use PC for 5 days? Should I break on weekends and use PC Sat and Sun?? I know, it’s trial and error!!! Huh
So, the journey continues!
XOX.
Lisa (VERY GBB – I want it ALL! Big Grin)
Lisa my lovely GB, Big Grin

I've been feeling bloated at times, daily caloric intake is about 1500, I know it's the quality not quantity. But just to eliminate the excess water I've ordered Dandelion root, (Dandelion root - Good for detoxing the liver, and upregulates estrogen receptors so your body uses the estrogen you are putting in.)

I'm doing a 3/2 day cycle, 3 days of normal doses, the next 2 are 1/2 the normal amounts, or even the last day is virtually no NBE supplements. Just thinking the last day as a rest day! Rolleyes

The hey, what's this jiggle?.....I love that! :

Sounds like a good diet, Lisa. Maybe you just need to adjust total caloric intake? I does get harder and harder to keep weight off as we get older, since the metabolism wants to slow down.
I am trying the one week a month PC approach...for now...Rolleyes
Ask me in a couple of months how it works. I can say, since I already had decent growth to start, the times when my girls feel at there fullest are with a 1000 mg PM dose before bed, combined with a PC massage, and follwed by more PM and PC first thing in the morning.Cool

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon