Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I am trying to pick a name....for the alto ego ...

... it is so difficult:-----

Every name I consider has in-built connotations, just about every idea brings with it baggage of some sort.

Nearly everyone else here has an associated female name - how did you all go about picking yours????

Oh, you sweety, I will show you my breasts, but a girl does has to have some mystery... tee heeWink

Mine was the name my mother was going to call me if I were born female..... not like she didn't let me know growing up I was supposed to have been a girl! al lot! lol

I thought of females I had known throughout the years, and picked a name that best exemplified my femme persona from my previous experiences. You may have known a Lisa that was a total ass, the ones I have known were, by normal convention, a little on the trashy side! Cool Everyone has a different reason for the moniker they chose. Of course some are given nicknames "Mistress," for example, and Greedy Butch Bitch or GBB for short (thankyouverymuch CK!), and those seem to fit well also, in most cases!

(Sammie dear, you are such a slut! Tongue Offering to bear your tatas to this well meaning, innocent young man! Have you no shame????? That's what I thought and that's why I love ya! Tongue )

Happy pickin',
Lisa (aka GBB)

(31-01-2014, 11:01 PM)Lisa Lou Wrote:  I thought of females I had known throughout the years, and picked a name that best exemplified my femme persona from my previous experiences. You may have known a Lisa that was a total ass, the ones I have known were, by normal convention, a little on the trashy side! Cool Everyone has a different reason for the moniker they chose. Of course some are given nicknames "Mistress," for example, and Greedy Butch Bitch or GBB for short (thankyouverymuch CK!), and those seem to fit well also, in most cases!

(Sammie dear, you are such a slut! Tongue Offering to bear your tatas to this well meaning, innocent young man! Have you no shame????? That's what I thought and that's why I love ya! Tongue )

Happy pickin',
Lisa (aka GBB)
Why, Lisa, you Amazon warrior you, I already showed EVERYONE my breasts...LOL
And since this is the internet, I guess that really does mean everyone, tee hee.

Well, gee! What's wrong with Davida?

Davida as a girl's name is a variant of Davina (Scottish, Hebrew), and the meaning of Davida is "beloved".

Similar names are: Davita, Davia, Davisha, Divina, Devina, Davinia, Davine, Davidina, Daviana

Clara Kay Smile

(31-01-2014, 10:39 PM)Karren Wrote:  Mine was the name my mother was going to call me if I were born female.....

I highly doubt my mom ever thought of naming me flamesabers. Tongue

On a more serious note, I've been trying to find this out from my mom. Unfortunately, she says she has to first find my baby book. Dodgy

She has mentioned though when she was pregnant with me she had more boy names picked out than girl names. Sad

(31-01-2014, 10:14 PM)davidb Wrote:  ... it is so difficult:-----

Every name I consider has in-built connotations, just about every idea brings with it baggage of some sort.

Nearly everyone else here has an associated female name - how did you all go about picking yours????
After a few minutes' thought, I came up with mine because I've missed being a miss. As there are generally only two choices for one's gender and I ended up being a guy, I missed being a miss.
I think my other s/n here was Girl2B (I haven't used it in a month, so, I just don't remember anymore), but it came from always wanting to be (2B) a girl. A number of the other names here are self-explanatory, I'd think.

(01-02-2014, 01:24 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  
(31-01-2014, 10:14 PM)davidb Wrote:  ... it is so difficult:-----

After a few minutes' thought, I came up with mine because I've missed being a miss. As there are generally only two choices for one's gender and I ended up being a guy, I missed being a miss.
I think my other s/n here was Girl2B (I haven't used it in a month, so, I just don't remember anymore), but it came from always wanting to be (2B) a girl. A number of the other names here are self-explanatory, I'd think.

Mine was changed from mymoobs to myboobs Smile

What about Diana? Lovely classical connatations. Greek goddess and all, while retaining the same first initial...?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon