Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I am trying to pick a name....for the alto ego ...

I vote for Diana over Davida (sorry sis Sad )

One, the history of Diana Sammie provided.
Two, Princess Diana was such demur, innocent looking child.
Three, She was also a tart if 1/2 the rumors and gossip is true! Wink
(Sorry for offending my British sisters, but just sayin' )

So, seems the perfect name, a demur, innocent tart! PERFECT!

(01-02-2014, 03:14 AM)Lisa Lou Wrote:  I vote for Diana over Davida (sorry sis Sad )

One, the history of Diana Sammie provided.
Two, Princess Diana was such demur, innocent looking child.
Three, She was also a tart if 1/2 the rumors and gossip is true! Wink
(Sorry for offending my British sisters, but just sayin' )

So, seems the perfect name, a demur, innocent tart! PERFECT!

In Roman mythology, Diana (lt. "heavenly" or "divine") was the goddess of the hunt, the moon and birthing, being associated with wild animals and woodland, and having the power to talk to and control animals.

So, David does that sound like you? Sounds more like a greedy butch bitch to me. Big Grin

Clara Smile

(01-02-2014, 03:04 AM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  What about Diana? Lovely classical connatations. Greek goddess and all, while retaining the same first initial...?

And every time you hear the song, "Diana", you can pretend Paul Anka's singing it directly to you! :-)

Sorry, Clara, you are right of course. Roman not Greek. But if sister was going to take the name of an ancient goddess, don't you think Athena more appropriate?

(01-02-2014, 04:14 AM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Sorry, Clara, you are right of course. Roman not Greek. But if sister was going to take the name of an ancient goddess, don't you think Athena more appropriate?

Aphrodite ?

(01-02-2014, 04:23 AM)myboobs Wrote:  
(01-02-2014, 04:14 AM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Sorry, Clara, you are right of course. Roman not Greek. But if sister was going to take the name of an ancient goddess, don't you think Athena more appropriate?

Aphrodite ?

I was JUST going to say that!!

Oooh! Athena is the Greek virgin goddess of reason, intelligent activity, arts and literature. I like it!

Actually, Diana is nice, too. I didn't mean to give my sister Lisa a hard time. Wink

Clara Smile

(01-02-2014, 04:49 AM)ClaraKay Wrote:  

Oooh! Athena is the Greek virgin goddess of reason, intelligent activity, arts and literature. I like it!

Actually, Diana is nice, too. I didn't mean to give my sister Lisa a hard time. Wink

Clara Smile
Also wisdom,warfare and intelligence! (Athena, that is)

I spent a lot of time thinking about how I would introduce myself to someone enfemme. It had to roll off the tongue and feel natural... Something that could someday be on my driver's license (wishful thinking at this point). And I look good as a red head, goes well with my skin tone and eye color. So my bad ass avatar fits perfectly!

In know Diane is flying around as an alternative. But how about Debra, Debbie B?

Davidb,

Don't overlook the efficiency aspect of the feminine name 'Davida'. You only have to change one letter in your current avatar name. Big Grin

Clara Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon