Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I am trying to pick a name....for the alto ego ...

Damn you, Clara, you beat me to it! LOL

(01-02-2014, 11:02 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Damn you, Clara, you beat me to it! LOL

Sorry, sis. Blush

Your Clara

(01-02-2014, 11:39 AM)Jessica Leigh Wrote:  I spent a lot of time thinking about how I would introduce myself to someone enfemme. It had to roll off the tongue and feel natural... Something that could someday be on my driver's license (wishful thinking at this point).

Me, too!! That's why I'm thinking of using, Mergatroid Fiddlestump.

(02-02-2014, 05:17 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  That's why I'm thinking of using, Mergatroid Fiddlestump.

I keep wanting to call you 'Misty', Missed Miss!

Clara Smile

(02-02-2014, 03:47 PM)ClaraKay Wrote:  
(02-02-2014, 05:17 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  That's why I'm thinking of using, Mergatroid Fiddlestump.

I keep wanting to call you 'Misty', Missed Miss!

Clara Smile

I like misty Smile

Welcome Miranda. Love the new name.

Awesome choice Miranda! ! Congratulations. I love the Miranda Mantra! So true....

Lisa

Personally I love the name Abigail Normal! Abby for short! lol

Thank you all for the lovely well wishes - this really seems to be a genesis point - I suppose it would and should really, otherwise it probably wouldn't be significant.

What a shame - didn't think of 'Mergatroid Fiddlestump' - oh well, c'est la vie; guess I will leave that inspired choice to someone else..WinkWink

The other name which came a close second was 'Carmen' after a girl I used to fancy like crazy whilst I was about 25. This name also has huge meaning to me for other reasons - The Hebrew root transliterated as 'Karmel' is deemed to mean 'God's vineyard' (think 'Mount Carmel') - it sort of seemed appropriate given my propensity for red wine and my ongoing search for 'THE Truth'. but it is certainly tricky to reconcile my current thoughts and direction with some of the hebraic scriptures - I ditched Christianity a few years back after intense scrutiny (this is a major work in progress and a source of real despair at times) When I looked the name 'Carmen' up, I found there is also a Latin derivation which points towards 'charm', music and poetry - I adore music and play a few instruments (given half a chance some might say) - not so hot on poetry unless, like me, you consider songsmiths such as Leonard Cohen to be true poets, and as for charm - well even crocodiles smile occasionally!!!

I really appreciate the thoughtfulness here - you know what, this is a good place to hang out.

Thank you

M x

(Signing 'Miranda still seems very strange and is incredibly though provoking)

Very true, honey...this is a very special place to hang out.Smile
Happy for you!Big Grin
Hugs

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon