Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I am trying to pick a name....for the alto ego ...

I did mean to point out, but forgot, that I had spotted the other, somewhat obvious, 'Carmen - Miranda' connection but that this was purely (as far as I understand myself) co-incidental!!!

M x

(01-02-2014, 04:59 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  How about, Annie, AB? I am guessing if my daughter had been given your name, in school her friends would have shortened it to Annie. Personally, I always liked that name.
As to Diana, in regard to the princess, I agree with you. In the past, I was a vocal critic of those who professed to adore her. I had no sympathy for her whatsoever, but... but... that, really, was before Samantha had become such a large part of me (and before messing with my hormones for four years). Many of my views have softened in that time. I don't tend to see things so assuredly in simple black and white anymore. While still very disappointed in her, and without really forgiving her, I do now feel a certain powerful empathy for someone torn between a valued commitment with attendant responsibilities and a desire to find personal fulfillment. Wink, wink. LOL
But I was not even thinking about her when I suggested the name. Rather it was strictly the classical allusion. What about just Diane?
Hugs

I've just realised, with Clara's query about Annie in the Gender Dysphoria thread, that my only response to this post was in my mind only.. Ave Miranda and like so many others, never made it here. I very much agree about 'black and white attitudes. My mother was very prone to them, except when it suited her otherwise. Princess Di had to cope with the hand she was dealt. My point was that she should never have been admitted to the game.

Annie will do very well. Belle or Bella has the problem that my wife tries very hard to avoid her own first name, which would be subject to the same short forms, and she's not really so comfortable with my present journey that I would want to add what might become an unnecessary wrong note.

In any case, the OP has arrived at a much better choice than any we proposed. Ave Miranda. One of my childhood friends was a Miranda - I wonder what became of her.

(02-02-2014, 03:47 PM)ClaraKay Wrote:  
(02-02-2014, 05:17 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  That's why I'm thinking of using, Mergatroid Fiddlestump.

I keep wanting to call you 'Misty', Missed Miss!

Clara Smile
You can, if you like.

(05-02-2014, 03:00 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  
(02-02-2014, 03:47 PM)ClaraKay Wrote:  I keep wanting to call you 'Misty', Missed Miss!

Clara Smile
You can, if you like.

Great! Thanks, Misty.

ClaraSmile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon