Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Advice for a newby

Hi all
For the past six months or so ive been considering the idea of growing my breasts and have decided to bite the bullet and go for it. After losing weight i was left with a cup size AA and would like to grow them to an A cup i know to some this may sound a little pointless and yes i would like to go bigger but as i have children who at their age would not understand so an A cup and the joy of having proper breasts will fill me with joy. I have been reading through various threads here and research in various places but still remain a little confused as to the sort of programme and approach i should use, if anyone could help/advise on any dosages etc i would be extremely grateful

Welcome Skat, I understand the A cup rationale, not just for kids, but otherwise also. My suggestion is to check out all of the Personal Program pages. Lots of good advice. As we all have found out, what works for one may not work for others, or will be less effective. So, take a program, give it a month, and tweak as necessary. The main thing is to start. One bit from my past experience is, I used FG, SP and RC in my first efforts with minimal results over a longer period of time. If you are serious, PM is definitely the way to go, and you can probably effectively go to a maintenance dose once you reach your desired size. BUT, if you are like me, you will want MORE! Of course, I have been nicknamed the Greedy Butch Bitch, so I may not be a good example. Big Grin

Happy growing!

And well named, at that! Tongue
LOL

It's only fitting that the older sister put her two cents in, as well. Big Grin

I had similar thoughts when I started on my PM program. PM works, so I recommend going with it. As Lisa pointed out, you can back off at any point to stop growth and continue on a maintenance dosage. The amounts of PM you'll need will have to be determined through experimentation. Ramp up from one capsule a day the first week, then increase to 2/day the second week, etc.. Continue until you feel your breasts getting sore which indicates that growth has begun. Then, just sit back and watch them grow. Tongue

You'll have lots of time to figure out what you want long term - A, B, C, D, OMG! I've increased my target to a small B, so any goal you set today may very well change tomorrow.

The other thing to keep in mind is the possibility that you will experience a drop in your sex drive. Is that a problem for you? To maintain male function, I take a 7 day PM break every month to check out the plumbing and have that special love session with my DW. Tongue

Yes, there's still some male gender identity buried in there somewhere. Wink

Good luck on your breast quest,

Clara Kay Smile

(01-02-2014, 11:24 PM)Skatmat Wrote:  Hi all
For the past six months or so ive been considering the idea of growing my breasts and have decided to bite the bullet and go for it. After losing weight i was left with a cup size AA and would like to grow them to an A cup i know to some this may sound a little pointless and yes i would like to go bigger but as i have children who at their age would not understand so an A cup and the joy of having proper breasts will fill me with joy. I have been reading through various threads here and research in various places but still remain a little confused as to the sort of programme and approach i should use, if anyone could help/advise on any dosages etc i would be extremely grateful

The girls are right, sweetheart, take it slow and simple in the beginning. (Funnily enough, the same way some have characterized me...slow and simple! LOL)
PM alone is good for awhile. Listen to your body and practice patience.

I have kids too, so think about summer vacations (my kids are under 9). One point that was missed is that you can expect to grow to be a cup size less then your mother or biological sisters. Large breast run in my family and my maternal grandfather had a bad case of moobs. He didn't care but I was kinda embarrassed when he took me to the pool. And he loved to swim.

I'm taking a little (maybe ineffectual amounts) of PM, but am definitely feeling more at ease. My chest, while muscular is definitely on the fatty side especially when considering my body fat is under 10%. Moobs might be in my future too. So maybe in another 15-20 years I'll up the PM. Because at that point I might as well make them look better. Like Samantha - not your average Grandmother.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon