Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

WARNING!

[/quote]

Fwiw, I'm a sys admin, and security is a portion of my job, too.
[/quote]

Awesome, nice to meet another IT geek here amongst our sisters!

-A

Fwiw, I'm a sys admin, and security is a portion of my job, too.
[/quote]

Awesome, nice to meet another IT geek here amongst our sisters!

-A

[/quote]

Someone did a poll a while back, and there seems to be a disproportionate number of IT geeks here.

lol, I would never have guessed!

Do any of you use ghostery on firefox ?
I use bitware for tottal security .

Since I switched my screen from pink to blue, I no longer get the ads and pop ups at all. It was a very simple and easy fix.

(03-02-2014, 01:58 AM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Since I switched my screen from pink to blue, I no longer get the ads and pop ups at all. It was a very simple and easy fix.

LMFAO, Tongue

No, really...am I missing something? In the site user cp, just change the settings and all the crap is gone. Missed the pink at first, but I am used to it now, tee hee.

(03-02-2014, 02:52 AM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  No, really...am I missing something? In the site user cp, just change the settings and all the crap is gone. Missed the pink at first, but I am used to it now, tee hee.

Oh, I thought you were joking about once you went "pink", the "pop-ups" stopped happening...

Sorry, I have been working way too long this weekend!

-A

True IT geeks don't need no stinkin' anti-virus!

(03-02-2014, 05:36 AM)AmandaBust Wrote:  
(03-02-2014, 02:52 AM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  No, really...am I missing something? In the site user cp, just change the settings and all the crap is gone. Missed the pink at first, but I am used to it now, tee hee.

Oh, I thought you were joking about once you went "pink", the "pop-ups" stopped happening...

Sorry, I have been working way too long this weekend!

-A

Eeeek, LOL, i am so embarrassed! It is not like me to miss such an obvious doule entendre. Blush

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon