Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What should I do?

(06-02-2014, 12:58 AM)Scotti Wrote:  
(05-02-2014, 03:31 PM)AmandaBust Wrote:  Update: The legs stay shaved!!!! Think of it like black/white smoke!

We talked for hours and both had good points. Eventually she (being the most wonderful person in the world) realized that I am not interested in men and I wish only to be with her! It could not be better, I am soooo happy I cannot even type out a coherent explanation!

Anyway, long sexy story short, she has accepted me for who I am.

Wow, and just when I was going to comment about you being upset, now I can say congrats on the good news!

Ironically reading your post it's amazing how similar many of our relationships on here are. I can only hope that when and if this situation arises for myself and others on this forum that our wives can be so understanding and accepting. For me though I personally believe my wife will take it in stride, it's my professional career that might be the bigger challenge!

I hope that your wives will be just as accepting as mine has been and that you are able to find happiness with who you are!

Professional career eh? I have not even though about bringing this up at work yet!

-A

(06-02-2014, 01:14 PM)char Wrote:  Such good news! It seems that people are just so much happier when this kind of heart-centered, considerate, and honest communication happens. I am glad you both get to be yourselves- together! It seems to be the the thing that really works out to bring happiness! I think a little rainbow just floated out of my heart. Aww. It's so cute and romantic, if you don't mind my saying it! I wish such integrity and joy,joy,joy in relationships for all of us! A toast to joyous and fun times with our beloveds!

Awwww, thank you Char, I do not mind at all! In fact, I am quite happy that the outcome to my story has brought so much joy to my family, as well as to others who are experiencing the same things!

I am honored to have made a little rainbow fly from your heart!

*Hugs*

-A

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon