Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hypnotic feminization

(03-02-2014, 03:09 PM)Karren Wrote:  If I get any more feminine my wife will shoot me.... "don't stand that way... don't hold that that way.... you look like a girl".... duhhhhh....

Tee hee, Karren, you crack me up!
Hugs, sweetheart!

(03-02-2014, 05:41 AM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  
(03-02-2014, 05:28 AM)ClaraKay Wrote:  No, I don't believe so. They are trans gender hypnos. Listen to one and you'll see.

Clara Smile

Yes, but Subliminal-shop carries an amazing array of audio, not just voice change, and including TG. I just could not remember the name until Sarah voiced it.

Subliminal-shop doesn't have explicit TG, rather the tracks are scripted in such a way that lines are prefaced with "If I am female, ..." or "If I am a woman..." but of course aren't we all at least a little Smile All you have to do is believe.

I've tried hypnotic audio files for other things but I don't think I was ever being hypnotized. I felt like I was either awake the whole time or if I listened to them before bed, I'd "wake up" at 6AM. I sure wish I could be hypnotized by them though. Any suggestions? I think I should go to a professional hypnotist once and see if they can get me under.

I'll weigh in on this one here. I have looked into hypnosis, but can't see it being beneficial to me as I already think like a woman. Hypnosis cannot change me to think as a female. For anyone out there using it, be very careful. It is a form of brainwashing and does work if it is done properly. There are some videos out there that cause the body to mimic being pregnant. This might be very bad for bio-males as it could trigger the release of the hormone HGC. When HGC is released in a bio-male, it is a good indication he has cancer. Also, some use binaural beats in low frequencies. Such frequencies can cause sickness while higher frequencies can produce healing effects.
Kari, if you really want something that really does work; PM me with exactly what you want to accomplish and I'll try to help you out.

There's a lot of this type of content out there, some of it very well done, a lot of it not.

Personally, I don't buy into the hypnosis angle. Some recordings spend most of the time "getting into trance" (which I skip) and then just have a bit of suggestion. Again, actual content is hit or miss.

I'm pretty picky about what I put into my head. Video and audio editing is a hobby of mine so I'll actually tailor worthwhile recordings to my own liking, and even make mashups.

You can even write your own scripts and run it through a program like Balaboka. And if you need it more mesmerizing, you can give it some hypno like effects with Audacity. Fun!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon