Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

testicle pain

Wow" this was a shock I just had very bad pain in the testicles . I have been taking 4 pm pills a day. I love how I have much more patience around people and how I'm more relaxed now. I had a very bad masturbation problem I'm hoping that pm can help me with that problem. Also I'm body does not tighten up before I started taking pm. It also seems my nipples are not as sensitive now they just hurt. Not to much changes just that my all around my nipples are getting a hard shell. It could be the glands forming. I am just so glad that is sight is hear to help with important questions.

Robbin

Hi Robbin,
Others have also had pains in their boy bits, but have usually been able to negate this by slightly lowering dosage. And the pain in the nipples is, while...well...painful, it is a good sign. It means growth is starting and that the Tittie fairy is preparing to begin blessing you.Tongue

Samantha,

Thank you for taking the time to respond to my problem.
I know every one has there own problems in there life and every one needs help now and then.

Robbin

You are welcome, sweetheart! I hope I helped some. That is exactly what this board is for.Smile

Lol get used to it I took a week break and pain in my gophers went away. Back on day two of pm at only 500 mg and the.pain,is back no shrinkage in 5 months but many others aren't so lucky. I've noticed the more my nipples and breasts hurt the more they seem to be growing from my own experience Hope this helps

Roxy,

Thanks for posting and sharing your feeling . I hope the sensitivity comes back in my nipples. Right now when I push on them they hurt .
I went back to taking 2 pm and the pain stopped in the testicles. I what butt growth and body change so I will go back to taking 4 pm soon.

Robbin

I took 4 a day early in for two months,and it was too much for me but that was my first few months I have seen more growth cutting down, if you have the pains that means it's working, that's when I made sure to rub them and have good results. Sometimes too much can be a bad thing or even not work. Trust your body and your body will tell you how much to take by the way it feels. It is all bout trial and error

Roxy,

Thanks for the information , I have a question what do you do to rub them . Do you have a good way of doing it. Can you explain your method.
what type of oil do you use.

Thanks
Robbin

Robbin, love, Google "breast massage" and you'll get links that show how to do it.

Clara Smile

(04-02-2014, 05:08 AM)looking555 Wrote:  Roxy,

Thanks for posting and sharing your feeling . I hope the sensitivity comes back in my nipples. Right now when I push on them they hurt .
I went back to taking 2 pm and the pain stopped in the testicles. I what butt growth and body change so I will go back to taking 4 pm soon.

Robbin

Hi Robbin,

You'll need more than just PM for the cuvres and the butt growth, although the mimicking effects PM will likely target your E receptors and likes to park it there, usually more in the breasts, yay!.

What affects the feminization process is a bit more in detail, i.e. estrogen, anti-androgens and progestin. If DHT is not reduce then forget it, minimal boobs is the best you can hope for, adding progesterone even though it's mildly androgenic (masculinizing effects) will help with your gut getting bigger from the E, it also helps in reducing edema and phlebitis.

But yes, it's a pain in the nuts! Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon