Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

(off topic)

(04-02-2014, 02:46 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Flame, Doodle, you sum it up nicely. Thankfully, there are other options.Wink
As sassy Lisa has pointed out, there are events, such as the previously mentioned Southern Comfort gathering in Atlanta, where, with a little bravery and a few dollars, you CAN live the dream, at least most of it, for a week. Ever since she brought up that damned event silly Samantha cannot get it out of her head...tee hee...thanks a lot, Lisa!

What is this gathering that you speak? Shy

-A

Hi Amanda, Lisa mentioned this in another thread and gave a link to it, but at this moment I cannot remember which thread...tee heeRolleyes
But if you google Southern Comfort Atlanta TG I am sure you will easily find it. She went to it once and LOVED the experience. Takes place around September, and is one of the largest TG events in the nation.
I am sooo tempted...Rolleyes

(05-02-2014, 03:34 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Hi Amanda, Lisa mentioned this in another thread and gave a link to it, but at this moment I cannot remember which thread...tee heeRolleyes
But if you google Southern Comfort Atlanta TG I am sure you will easily find it. She went to it once and LOVED the experience. Takes place around September, and is one of the largest TG events in the nation.
I am sooo tempted...Rolleyes

Oh This looks very interesting indeed!

-A

In addition to Southern Comfort, there is also Paradise in the Poconos, and there is a similar gathering near Seattle (Port Angeles) called Esprit. I've never been to any of them, but they usually have workshops for the significant others as well. Typically for a weekend or a week, depending, one gets to live as a female the entire time. Often, they even make arrangements with clothing stores and restaurants where the staff knows to treat everyone as female, and the stores are closed to the public during the time when everyone is there for those arranged times.

There's also Diva Las Vegas which is a "vacation" in Vegas for CD / TG. I've not attended but thought I'd mention it. Be careful to NOT confuse it with drag stage shows with similar titles.

Ooooh, yes, I remember reading reports on other boards saying the Vegas one was great!Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon