Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

new sensations in growing breasts & piercing llusions

I was really into nipple play because of situation I was in when I was younger. If you to learn more about what they were please read my other entries.
what I like to talk about today is diffrent sensations of slow developing breast tissue. I feel if you start to press and rub around the nipple and under the arm pits. The breast tissue starts to come alive. There is a lot more feelings if you press and experiment diffrent pressures using fingers . It really amazing I can feel a tingling feeling all the way to my face. This is a good change for me I use to have a very bad masturbation problem and that was destroying my body making me tired and taking my energy away from me. By what was installed at a very young age. Because my Dad didn't want to teach me about sex . He just showed me a x-rated movie and that is what started me on that road and see what a man should falsely should be built like down sets up a disappointment of a illusion that you can never reach. Today Society it seem everybody is trying to take advantage of everyone's short Cummings.
either by false hope my selling them stuff that don't work , or my showing them this is what the perfect body is. Its more important how we feel in side that counts not what other think what we should feel. We have to carry this feel that is in are souls all the time not them. illusions are what can get us in trouble . Be happy for how you feel and what friends you have around to support you and care about you.

Thanks for you time
Robbin

Hi Robbin,
I, too, am exploring how to heighten the feelings in my nipples by trying different techniques. Wuerstchen is the nipple orgasm guru here, and has helped me develop more nipple sensitivity (advice only; my wife does the hands-on part Tongue). My ultimate goal is to experience the nipple orgasms that he so easily accomplishes. Unfortunately, for me, I can tell it's going to take some time to get there. Sad

I wish you well on your progress.

Clara Smile (trying to imagine what a nipple orgasm feels like)

Clara,

Since I was a kid I was in to nipple play I tried suction, l also tryed diffrent material on them. Don't laught i even have a coat hanger hooked up to a vibrator for more shock to the nipples . I wanted to be able to enjoy the nipples developing them to reach orgasm without masturbation which just drains the he'll out of me
I love to learn from Wuerstchen in opening up new pathways to developing the path to not only nipple orgasm but breast orgasm as well.

Robbin

Hi Robin, this is a very interesting topic. My nipples are currently a little too sensitive right now and a little too tender to play with, I suspect they are ready for some growth, hopefully! Tongue

I do not have the good fortune that my SO will play with my nipples etc, can this nipple play be achieved like masterbation ?

Hugs Heather

Heather,
thank you for taking the time to write a response to my topic. I love to hear the option
From everyone here. Good lunch with your journey I hope you find what you are looking for. I love the open feeling that pm is bring out in me . My nipples are starting to hurt more in a good way that is.
Robbin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon