Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How to tell your wife/gf ?

How do you tell your wife that u want to wear a bra?

How do you tell your wife that you want to wear a bra I am very nervous about telling her anything?

There is no easy way to tell your SO that you want to wear women's clothing. My wife found my hidden wardrobe while doing spring cleaning one day. I was at work at the time and came home to a very scared, confused, anxious loved one.

Just be honest. And realize the conversation will not go in your way. You will be the bad guy and change whatever future she holds in her mind of the two of you. In time hopefully that image will adjust and she'll be excepting. But you should let her set the time and limits on cross-dressing.

There are lots of great resources here to help you. Explore the site some more.

And to be completely honest here. She made, well, suggested I dump my wardrobe. So I did. But I ended up buying three bras later on anyway. Nothing fancy, just some sport bras and camis that could easily be worn under a button down shirt. And those are stuffed way back behind male my T-shirts.

My wife found a few of my fem things also.... so I told her.... it was ugly.... lots of screaming and crying and carrying on.... she was pretty upset too! Best if you tell everything upfront.....

Coming out to your partner about your (desire for) crossdressing is risky if you have no idea how she will react. Like society in general, you can expect your wife to have a negative attitude about crossdressing at first.

If cross dressing is really that important to you, it may be worth the risk if you think your marriage is strong enough to handle that negative first reaction.

I toyed with wearing bra and panties in my younger days, but decided it wasn't worth risking my marriage over it. Furthermore, I had my own problems with the practice. That is, I was suppressing my feminine side very strongly back then.

If you decide to risk it, I think it's a good idea to sit down and have a talk with your partner about your cross gender personality (or special fetish if that be the case). I wouldn't jump right into the question of wearing lingerie. I think a spouse would be less likely to react badly to your revealing that there's another side to you that has always been there, but you've kept it hidden from everyone. It's a softer, more sensitive side of you that is crying out for more freedom from your normal, tough masculine persona.

You might also consider writing a letter to her about your desires. You don't have to give her the letter, though. Writing it helps you prepare for the sit-down talk that will eventually take place. Don't try to wing it.

Don't expect too much too soon. It will take time for your spouse to adjust and realized that you are still the man she married, and is in no danger of losing you.

Good luck

Clara

(07-02-2014, 04:32 PM)ClaraKay Wrote:  Coming out to your partner about your (desire for) crossdressing is risky if you have no idea how she will react. Like society in general, you can expect your wife to have a negative attitude about crossdressing at first.

If cross dressing is really that important to you, it may be worth the risk if you think your marriage is strong enough to handle that negative first reaction.

I toyed with wearing bra and panties in my younger days, but decided it wasn't worth risking my marriage over it. Furthermore, I had my own problems with the practice. That is, I was suppressing my feminine side very strongly back then.

If you decide to risk it, I think it's a good idea to sit down and have a talk with your partner about your cross gender personality (or special fetish if that be the case). I wouldn't jump right into the question of wearing lingerie. I think a spouse would be less likely to react badly to your revealing that there's another side to you that has always been there, but you've kept it hidden from everyone. It's a softer, more sensitive side of you that is crying out for more freedom from your normal, tough masculine persona.

You might also consider writing a letter to her about your desires. You don't have to give her the letter, though. Writing it helps you prepare for the sit-down talk that will eventually take place. Don't try to wing it.

Don't expect too much too soon. It will take time for your spouse to adjust and realized that you are still the man she married, and is in no danger of losing you.

Good luck

Clara

Agreed, Clara makes some fine points above! I especially like the idea of writhing a letter - it would help put things in order and reinforce the most important points in one's mind.

This site does indeed have a wealth of helpful information for a broad spectrum of the transgendered/CD community.

Speaking from experience, being part of this community with my fellow sisters, has made issues such as this easier to understand and discuss in an educated manor.

-A

You can start out by being a bit sneaky about it. Some day, when you catch HER in her underwear, or maybe if you find her doing laundry and help her to hang up or fold her bras, become inquisitive about HER wearing a bra and ask her what it's like, then tell her you want to try one on to see what it's like, and once it's on, ask her if you can wear it all day like she does, just to see how it feels. Once it's on, occasionally feel it with your own hands and tell her how much you really like how it feels. Make a bit of a game or joke out it. After you've had it on for a while, or even a whole day, tell her how much you like it and would actually like to wear one more often. See if she goes for that.

Thanks everyone for the advice

(08-02-2014, 04:19 AM)Igotboobs Wrote:  Thanks everyone for the advice

No problem. (That'll be $10.00.)

Put it on my tab lol oh by the way I order pm again yay

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon