Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

A tip to hide your tits

(06-02-2014, 04:27 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  Is she married? Is she rich? Answer the second question first!! Is she available for dating and mating?

2. No
1. Yes
3. No

Quote:Lemmie ask you a question that I think I already got my answer to. I'm told that the stuff in your body that grows tits is also the same stuff that grows bones and, because of this, tall women will have small tits and short ones will be more likely to have huge tits. Is your sister well endowed? The reason I say I might already have the answer is because my niece is nearly 6" tall and she's still flat as a dimpled pancake. On the other side of the coin, I used to have a bass player that was very tall and her tits are quite zoftig!!!! So, that kinda quells THAT rumour!!

She's about a DD. As for my little sis, my tits right now are bigger than hers ever were. And she's had four kids.

BigDave

(05-02-2014, 06:36 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  What if you claimed an aversion of some kind to sunburn (sensitive,pale skin, prone to burning?). ? Then while everyone else is out enjoying the sun, you could don a straw hat and enjoy a cool drink in some nice watering hole. Big Grin

In fact I've been running that one for many years, and it's quite true. My mothe rused to warn me that I couldn't stand heat (she spent some time in Kenya in the 1930's and hated it for various reasons), but I found that I could stand heat quite well as long as I kept out of direct sun. I am very fair skinned and burn easily. During my short time in the merchant navy I got very badly burned while chipping and touch up painting the ship in the tropical sun, a task that junior members of the crew got put onto in the absence of anything else for them to do, and had to take refuge for several days in the shelter of the engine room grinding valves on one of the auxiliary engines (another fill in task) while nursing my second degree burns. Sad

I think I'll be on the lookout for sme really flamboyant and loose fitting shirts, and take my trusty old Abercrombie & Fitch sun helmet which is equipped with a built in solar powered fan. Rolleyes

(06-02-2014, 08:37 PM)s67bigdave Wrote:  
(06-02-2014, 04:27 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  Is she married? Is she rich? Answer the second question first!! Is she available for dating and mating?

2. No
1. Yes
3. No

DAMN!!
She's about a DD. As for my little sis, my tits right now are bigger than hers ever were. And she's had four kids.

BigDave
Thanks, Dave. If nothing else, that also proves to others here that it DOESN'T matter what size your sisters' tits are, you CAN'T judge how big YOUR'S will be by the tits on other family members. There have been a number of young girls here thinking their tits won't be big, because their sisters' or mom's tits aren't/weren't big.

(06-02-2014, 11:01 PM)AnnabelP Wrote:  
(05-02-2014, 06:36 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  What if you claimed an aversion of some kind to sunburn (sensitive,pale skin, prone to burning?). ? Then while everyone else is out enjoying the sun, you could don a straw hat and enjoy a cool drink in some nice watering hole. Big Grin

In fact I've been running that one for many years, and it's quite true. My mothe rused to warn me that I couldn't stand heat (she spent some time in Kenya in the 1930's and hated it for various reasons), but I found that I could stand heat quite well as long as I kept out of direct sun. I am very fair skinned and burn easily. During my short time in the merchant navy I got very badly burned while chipping and touch up painting the ship in the tropical sun, a task that junior members of the crew got put onto in the absence of anything else for them to do, and had to take refuge for several days in the shelter of the engine room grinding valves on one of the auxiliary engines (another fill in task) while nursing my second degree burns. Sad

I think I'll be on the lookout for sme really flamboyant and loose fitting shirts, and take my trusty old Abercrombie & Fitch sun helmet which is equipped with a built in solar powered fan. Rolleyes
My vision of you precisely, dear friend! Loose linen shirt, tropical weight Bermuda shorts, a pair of Clubmaster Raybans, sun helmet, and a cool, refreshing libation (preferably some rum based concoction with a little umbrella) reclining comfortably in the shade, waited on by crisp white uniformed boys with trays, admiring at your leisure the bikini clad beauties wandering past, while daydreaming pleasantly about what it would be like to be one of them. Ah...I wish I could join you! LOL I foresee you having a wonderful trip, Annie!Tongue

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon