Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

got fired yesterday

Got fired yesterday by my boss after being in management with her for four years. She has treated me different ever since Halloween where I drssed up As a women and she's been more rude ever since my growth has sped up, she used to always call me a girl , call Me by names sad day

Oh my gosh! I am so sorry Sad. What made her do that were you trying to be really apparent in your progress and is your progress really that noticable? Jeeze thats really sad she would do that for such a dumb thing i mean if you want to grow breast or whatever you should be able too! Without being judged because its your body....

(08-02-2014, 09:55 PM)roxyrolon Wrote:  Got fired yesterday by my boss after being in management with her for four years. She has treated me different ever since Halloween where I drssed up As a women and she's been more rude ever since my growth has sped up, she used to always call me a girl , call Me by names sad day

That's terrible roxy! I'm curious, was the company large or small? If large, usually that kind of thing has to go through HR first, and she would've had to progressively disciplined you before your firing.

Regardless, if you can prove discrimination there's always recourse, especially if things like evaluations were good, no unexcused absences, etc.

Roxy, I'm so sad to hear that. What a horrible reminder of the blatant acts of discrimination we transgendered face in our public lives. I can't truly imagine how devastating this is for you. What are you going to do? Is there no recourse open to you?

Clara

Hi Roxyrolon,
I am so deeply sorry to hear of your sad news. I am not only saddened but seething to see such a travesty. I am not well versed in business law but this sounds like grounds to seek redress.

I have read some posts where CD's have been fully accommodated with dressing en femme and even fully accepted by their peers.

One other point does come to mind, it is very unusual for a woman (even if a manager) to react and resort to such inhumanity and compassion. I would have expected some sort of discussion or meeting with Personnel (HR) to create a transition path. If your job was customer facing they would normally reassign you to a back office position until a satisfactory solution is found.

I wish you the very best outcome and hope you can find an alternative employment very quickly.
Lots of love and hugs
Heather
XXX

How awful.

There is little I can say which will help in any way. All I can say is something which was said to me many times when I was 8 ... 'When one door closes, another opens'. I didn't believe it at the time and despite a generally positive attitude to life, have only really sort of accepted it to be completely true recently (well trueish anywaySmileSmile)

Take care, keep smiling

M x

Ooooh, Rixy, that makes me furious! Baby, I am so sorry you have gone through this!
Ooooh, that total bitch!AngryAngryAngry
I feel so bad for you, sweetheart.SadSad

Hi Roxy,

I'm sorry to hear you were fired. Sad

I hope things start to turnaround for you soon.

Roxy, I am so sorry. Unfortunately a sign of our society's intolerance and narrowmindedness. My recommendation is get a good labor lawyer and sue the bastards 'til their babies walk backwards. If you have a good history, and good performance evaluations, promotions, etc., it will be very difficult for them to have much of a defense.

Sending good thoughts,
Lisa

Im so sry to hear that roxy...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon