Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New T Girl in town

Shocked 

Hi everyone... I just want to introduce myself. Im a TGirl in training, I heard wonderful things about pm and I also love all the support that I can get. Smile When I have time I will update my profile and then some. I will do a lot of reading before I start voicing my opinion. Will meet some friend in the process hopefully.

(09-02-2014, 04:33 AM)Connie5 Wrote:  Hi everyone... I just want to introduce myself. Im a TGirl in training, I heard wonderful things about pm and I also love all the support that I can get. Smile When I have time I will update my profile and then some. I will do a lot of reading before I start voicing my opinion. Will meet some friend in the process hopefully.

I'm sure you'll make a LOT of friends here, Connie!! Welcome and TONS of good luck on your journey!! Take care!!

Welcome to the community and good luck with everything

(09-02-2014, 04:33 AM)Connie5 Wrote:  Hi everyone... I just want to introduce myself. Im a TGirl in training, I heard wonderful things about pm and I also love all the support that I can get. Smile When I have time I will update my profile and then some. I will do a lot of reading before I start voicing my opinion. Will meet some friend in the process hopefully.

Welcome connie .
There abundant info on site and many to ans question Wink

Welcome Connie! Lots of great info here, and there are some very learned folks who have shared a wealth of knowledge on NBE. You probably want to first check out the program pages, and then delve into some of the other threads. You will find a great group of guys and gurls here who are accepting, non-judgemental , and very supporting of others on the journey.

Good luck and happy growing! Wink
Lisa

Well, late to the party, as usual, let me second what the other girls have said. Welcome! I do love to see the family growing!Smile
Welcome home, honey!
Hugs

Lol I've been gone for a while but that's because I've been busy. I started out on pm and sp for 9 months and helped when I finally jumped to prescribed hrt. I've been on hrt for 2 months and have changed a ton. Pm is deff a good starting point. My dr is researching pm and has one patient transitioning strictly on pm and Spiro and says she looks as good as any other girl on hrt. Oh btw you can call me emma I'm more than happy to help Wink

Pssst...nice to "see" you again Emma! Tee hee...Smile

I just updated my profile please check it out. " Now girls" please don't judge my grammar I don't have a computer right now I have this stupid phone it gets on my nerves sometimes. Please I am searching for answers read what I wrote let me know if on the right path. Later on I probably will start seeing a therapist. But right now I want to start a pathway with you sweet girls.

(09-02-2014, 04:59 PM)Connie5 Wrote:  I just updated my profile please check it out. " Now girls" please don't judge my grammar I don't have a computer right now I have this stupid phone it gets on my nerves sometimes.

LOL Yes, Connie, dear, I know EXACTLY what you mean (she said squinting at her tiny cell keyboard...hee hee) Though I do have both computer and tablet, both of which are so much faster and easier, we are not always in front of either...soooo frustrating. Not to worry. No judgements from me, sweetheart !Wink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon